The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Game] CDC Gambling - Rodin edition

Ossi Vaananen

A. Rodin  

164 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 9/30/2017 at 3:00 PM, Gollumpus said:

So in 2016 McDavid plays in 37 more games and scores 100 points. Also, as I did note, the Oilers picked up a few players who helped their cause. Their team gets 33 more points in the standings in 2016.

Is this improvement, in your opinion, mostly due to the additions of Larsson and Lucic, or because of McDavid playing all 82 games? 

regards,  G.

Last time i checked , NHL hockey was a team sport.  

Just now, kingofsurrey said:

Last time i checked , NHL hockey was a team sport.  

Sure is, and with that being said, a single player can make a huge difference to the success of the team he is with, like McDavid does with the Oilers. 

regards,  G.

On 2017-09-30 at 3:33 PM, higgyfan said:

Jake wouldn't be replacing Burm anyways.  I see Jake slotting in as either W on the 4th line, which really isn't the best situation for him unless the coach thinks he can jump up in the lineup.

Burm is a C (better than Gagner)  who plays a fairly complete game.  With the right linemates (Eriksson, Gagner or even Jake), I think his game could become similar to Granlund's.  He's feisty, skates well and is a good passer.  I prefer Burm lining up with players that can score, over Sutter.  Suts on the 4th with a couple of grinders will still score his usual goals and will have tons of minutes on the PK (which will be imperative this year with the new rules).

We have so many flexible players Jake isn't taking Burmi's center spot, just his spot on the team. We have lots of players that can play center. Granny, Hank, Gagner, Sutter, Bo.

Archived