The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks fans worldwide show your support

canuckpuckluck1

I went for a look around my city today, I just wanted to see it from a tourists point of view. I had a great time , took a few photos. I was wearing my Canucks jersey and thought it would be interesting to see your city. I think it would be great to see all the Canuck fans in their gear along side the highlights of their respective cities.

One of the photos is under the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the other is on the bridge looking over to the Opera House.

Lee on the Harbour Bridge with Opera House.jpg

Lee under the Harbour Bridge.jpg

23 hours ago, smithers joe said:

great idea. what got you interested in the canucks?

I was born in Vancouver and spent the first few years of my life in Burnaby. Then we moved down under. I've Been a fan since I can remember. My dad is Australian but he fell in love with the game and it rubbed off on me. Its been a long time waiting for a win.

3 minutes ago, canuckpuckluck15 said:

I was born in Vancouver and spent the first few years of my life in Burnaby. Then we moved down under. I've Been a fan since I can remember. My dad is Australian but he fell in love with the game and it rubbed off on me. Its been a long time waiting for a win.

i was born in vancouver too and grew up close to burnaby in the east end of vancouver. the boys will try to win for you.

Archived