The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2017-18 (Contact Nail if interested)

Nail

Would anyone be opposed at all to a draft thread going up very soon (like today), and then the draft starting with no time limits? No pressure from anyone to pick at all until the playoffs are over, and if we do get to pick 28 before the end of the Conference Finals then we'd pause it until those are over.

I do not care either way, so if the GMs picking would rather pick now than wait a week or so, I'm fine with that too. If there's a GM that wanted to wait until the Cup Finals are over, that's fine with me as well.

31 minutes ago, Nail said:

Would anyone be opposed at all to a draft thread going up very soon (like today), and then the draft starting with no time limits? No pressure from anyone to pick at all until the playoffs are over, and if we do get to pick 28 before the end of the Conference Finals then we'd pause it until those are over.

I do not care either way, so if the GMs picking would rather pick now than wait a week or so, I'm fine with that too. If there's a GM that wanted to wait until the Cup Finals are over, that's fine with me as well.

Opposed? Definitely not. Let’s start this!

46 minutes ago, Nail said:

I vote for! Let's get the ball rolling!

6 minutes ago, _arby_18 said:

I say open it up and get started. For those in multiple leagues, it's nice to spread the drafts out instead of hammering them all at the same time.  IMO.  :)

Plus, I like it when FL gets the jump ahead of other leagues. Ensures that nobody piggybacks draft picks from other leagues.

totally in favour of drafting where playoff business does not limit drafting order. generally speaking I think time is needed for more detailed analysis at the back end of drafts not the front end. If you have an idea of the best 8 to pick...make an educated guess and pick already....when you are looking at pick 140 vs pick 171 (a round later) that is when i would rather have more time. /nuff said.

The Vegas Golden Knights are extremely proud to select:

RASMUS DAHLIN

Traded up and didn't even pick Bratt.

Also posting the trade here for Nail's records:

We have a trade...

To VGK: ANA 2018 1st Round Pick (1st Overall)

To ANA: VGK 2018 1st Round Pick (4th Overall), ANA 2018 2nd Round Pick (32nd Overall), VGK 2018 2nd Round Pick (33rd Overall), DET 2018 2nd Round Pick (47th Overall)

Archived