The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2017-18 (Contact Nail if interested)

Nail

Just now, Master Mind said:

We have a trade to announce...

To NSH: Logan Couture

To LAK: Adam Henrique

Thanks to @lethunder for the easy-peasy negotiations, and @Master Mind for processing at the speed of light.

Definitely not a trade I would have made 6 weeks ago. But with the Ducks looking strong, Couture's immediate future TBD (concussion), and the Sharks not placing him on IR (meaning I couldn't either), I was kind of stuck. Hoping to defend 1st overall, especially with the news that Crawford is on IR and Letang is day-to-day, so getting production from Henrique right away will help. Also frees up $2 mil of cap space.

Perhaps I was spooked at what happened last year with Letang (he was injured, but nothing official suggested for the season...until it was too late to replace him) ...But if Couture comes back within a week or two, and picks up where he left off, I will be kicking myself...

6 hours ago, D-Money said:

Thanks to @lethunder for the easy-peasy negotiations, and @Master Mind for processing at the speed of light.

Definitely not a trade I would have made 6 weeks ago. But with the Ducks looking strong, Couture's immediate future TBD (concussion), and the Sharks not placing him on IR (meaning I couldn't either), I was kind of stuck. Hoping to defend 1st overall, especially with the news that Crawford is on IR and Letang is day-to-day, so getting production from Henrique right away will help. Also frees up $2 mil of cap space.

Perhaps I was spooked at what happened last year with Letang (he was injured, but nothing official suggested for the season...until it was too late to replace him) ...But if Couture comes back within a week or two, and picks up where he left off, I will be kicking myself...

Excellent and easy negotiations with D-Money. We are hoping for some short term pain and long term gain with Couture.

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 9:23 AM, Canuck Surfer said:

Elias Petterson

Jonah Gadjovich

Dylan Samberg

Olle Eriksson Ek

Jonas Ronbjerg 

Jakub Galvas

Great start by our gang at the WJC's!

Samberg with a goal in game 1, Rondbjerg & Galvas each with an assist. Gadjovich playing very well, a nice balance to his game. Kills penalties, harasses opposing D in front of the net. Had a beauty of an assist in game one & rebound and a tip in Gadgy's alley during game 2! 3 points in 2 games. Elias was, Elias... Just have to get Eriksson Ek a game?

Oh and we jumped up into 10th place in CDCFL last night!  :bigblush:

Riley Nash, with a 3 point night, 15 fantasy points.  A great cap dump pick up a year or so back!

Archived