The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2017-18 (Contact Nail if interested)

Nail

4 hours ago, Nail said:

@Patrick Kane looks like your $10M defenceman is a healthy scratch tonight...

What a signing that was from AriGold :o

Holy crap!

They also have both Sedin's, Patrick Sharp & Matt Duchesne. With only Sharps deal expiring this year.  And no draft picks this coming year. Its going to take a while to purge that!

Ari fleeced me on one trade; Palat to Ari for Darnell Nurse & Jordan Schmaltz.  Schmaltz not making it so far has tilted that see saw. Everything was not all bad.  Don't know where Palat went for him...

23 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Holy crap!

They also have both Sedin's, Patrick Sharp & Matt Duchesne. With only Sharps deal expiring this year.  And no draft picks this coming year. Its going to take a while to purge that!

Ari fleeced me on one trade; Palat to Ari for Darnell Nurse & Jordan Schmaltz.  Schmaltz not making it so far has tilted that see saw. Everything was not all bad.  Don't know where Palat went for him...

Believe Palat went to Dallas along with Will Nylander and Scott Laughton for Tarasenko.

The Columbus Blue Jackets are very serious about repeating this year and will be evaluating there roster in the coming weeks to prepare for the trade deadline. D-Money has put together an impressive roster over on the west coast but we are not one bit intimidated. Players rumoured to be available in Columbus include:

Jeff Petry

Radko Gudas

Miles Wood

Darren Helm

Nic Dowd

Michael Hutchinson

Evgeni Svechnikov 

Teddy Blueger

Alexandre Fortin

We have received offers regarding Alex Galchenyuk and Tyson Barrie,  and we are listening but nothing is imminent. These players are considered to be part of our long-term plan but if there is a strong offer around a similar playoff player we will consider moving them.

If you have any trade ideas feel free to reach out via pm or discord.

I'm shocked anyone was even hired for Montreal - that team is in a gross position. No picks at all this year and had none last year as well while being a cap team, and currently sitting 24th in the league.

Kind of rude of Benning to come on here and ruin another team he puts his hands on, but hey, what can you do. Wait... I mean AriGold.

OTB:

Matt Duchene - 1C on Ottawa

Patrick Sharp - top 9 winger on Chicago, plays PP

Antoine Roussel - top 9 winger on Dallas, lots of PIMs

Joonas Donskoi - top 9 winger on San Jose

Nick Shore - 4C on LAK

Mattias Janmark - top 6 winger on Dallas

Ben Hutton - top 6 D-man on Vancouver

Tobias Enstrom - top 6 D-man on Winnipeg (playoff team)

Josh Jooris - bottom 6 forward on Carolina

Andrew MacDonald - lol

Carter Hutton - backup in St.Louis

Interested in picks.

16 hours ago, Master Mind said:

We have a trade to announce...

To DAL: Matt Calvert

To LAK: 2018 DAL 4th + 2018 CAR 4th

Thanks to @Tony Romo and @Dak Prescott for the negotiations.

I like Calvert, but with so many younger forwards pushing for spots, we probably weren't able to extend him. So decided to get something for him now and free up a spot. 

Also, all 3 retention spots were being used, so this will open up a spot to possibly land a bigger ticket prior to the deadline.

Michael Haley is also available for a late pick. 

Archived