The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2017-18 (Contact Nail if interested)

Nail

http://www.thehockeynews.com/news/article/the-top-75-players-to-watch-in-the-ncaa-this-season

Vegas fans will be keeping an eye on the NCAA this upcoming season! We currently have the following prospects ranked:

Casey Mittelstadt (1)

Dylan Sikura (10)

Jake Oettinger (17)

Dylan Gambrell (20)

Mario Ferraro (25)

Evan Barratt (45)

Excited to see how these 6 do!

Wahoo, a great start. In 5th place! :towel: 

Led by Goligoski, Shatenkirk, Brassard and Schenn! Derrick Brassard was a risky move for us. How good did he look? Hope just some of it lasts.. Plus Johnny Gibson...

Hopefully not a false economy though? 

We do only have 5 guys (although I swear I saw Andrew Ladd on the score sheet) with points...  :o

42 minutes ago, Nail said:

http://www.thehockeynews.com/news/article/the-top-75-players-to-watch-in-the-ncaa-this-season

Vegas fans will be keeping an eye on the NCAA this upcoming season! We currently have the following prospects ranked:

Casey Mittelstadt (1)

Dylan Sikura (10)

Jake Oettinger (17)

Dylan Gambrell (20)

Mario Ferraro (25)

Evan Barratt (45)

Excited to see how these 6 do!

Was also looking at this list this AM - very happy to see Borgstrom (7), Anderson (11),  Harper (24), and Laczynski (43) on there as well.

4 hours ago, D-Money said:

On the one hand, Debrincat looked good in his debut, and made some nice plays.

On the other...10 goals scored, and not a single point???

I think he played 16 or 18 minutes.While the team was playing well.  I'd be encouraged!

Just now, Canuck Surfer said:

I think he played 16 or 18 minutes.While the team was playing well.  I'd be encouraged!

Oh, I am. I took a shot with him, expecting him to be a couple years away, but he's been surprisingly good.

Guess it just stung to see the piece I sent out to acquire him (among other things) light it up in game 1... ...frickin Kane...

Archived