The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

TSN 1040 Interview with Chris Higgins

Bissurnette

20 hours ago, Where'd Luongo? said:

Listen to this interview starting at 3:45 and then tell me how Higgins saying he was relieved it was over is an ok response. Remember this came from a guy with black eyes, broken nose, broken ribs. He was pissed they lost. I bet if he could go back and do any day over again it would be that day. He wasn't relieved it was over, and I respect that so much more.

Do you think this guy was happy it was over? Does he look it?

Higgy actually said: "I was ALMOST relieved"when it was over... And he played with a broken foot for many games, not just the last one.

He also said he gave it all he could. 

Nouf said!

On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎04 at 3:01 PM, Where'd Luongo? said:

Listen to this interview starting at 3:45 and then tell me how Higgins saying he was relieved it was over is an ok response. Remember this came from a guy with black eyes, broken nose, broken ribs. He was pissed they lost. I bet if he could go back and do any day over again it would be that day. He wasn't relieved it was over, and I respect that so much more.

Do you think this guy was happy it was over? Does he look it?

This is the EXACT leadership I am looking for in the future. Great character players who showed up in the playoffs.

Not chirping Higgy whatsoever but only time I ever ran into him was at 2:30am at McDonald's downtown on a weekend wasted. (He was with his gal and ordered a quarter pounder, supersize fries, water and side order of nuggets... I sh!t you not) Very similar to my "go-to", however being a peasant I do the double cheeseburger, add lettuce, add onions, add mac sauce. Basically get a Big Mac for well under $3.00 minus the middle bun.

#lifehacks

Archived