The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jagr: "99.9% this will be my last season"

Roberts

3 minutes ago, Violator said:

I live in calgary i like it here

I've lived in Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver. Currently living in Northern BC. I've been to other major cities as well... Calgary isn't very nice in comparison to most. Having said that, it's much nicer than Edmonton by a longshot.

1 hour ago, Fantomex said:

I've lived in Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver. Currently living in Northern BC. I've been to other major cities as well... Calgary isn't very nice in comparison to most. Having said that, it's much nicer than Edmonton by a longshot.

Im from langley and have lived in surrey ill take Calgary over any part of the lowermainland.

4 minutes ago, Violator said:

Im from langley and have lived in surrey ill take Calgary over any part of the lowermainland.

Lived in Edmonton, Surrey and Calgary...

I didn't like Calgary but i really don't follow Pro Rodeo, Chew Tobacco  or attend Tracter Pull events.....

Edmonton had a much more urban sophisticated feel to it.....

14 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Lived in Edmonton, Surrey and Calgary...

I didn't like Calgary but i really don't follow Pro Rodeo, Chew Tobacco  or attend Tracter Pull events.....

Edmonton had a much more urban sophisticated feel to it.....

I can afford a house i get paid well i wont get shot someone wont ask me for drugs every five minutes doesnt smell like $&!# no garbage on the roads dont have to drive an hour for entertainment can afford to go on vacation more than once a year.

8 hours ago, goalie13 said:

Can he be traded 22 times this season to complete his set of NHL jerseys?

Yeah, this or maybe a number of one day contracts. Then retire #68 all over the NHL.

regards,  G.

19 hours ago, TimberWolf said:

You should have said "he's almost sure, but still has to mullet over"

opportunity lost:lol:

22 hours ago, Shift-4 said:

He may retire but the mullet will live on forever

Guess that's the long and short of it ehhh 

On 10/5/2017 at 1:46 PM, Fantomex said:

I've lived in Vancouver Calgary and now live in cold lake and frequently go to Edmonton . Vancouver is the nicest. Calgary is second but nice and Edmonton has improved a lot as a city . 

I got accused by my Canuck friends that I would become a flames fan when I moved 

Left Vancouver in 97. Still going strong as a Canucks fan 

Archived