The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vegas Golden Knights first win in franchise history

Roberts

I only watched the bits of second period and all of third period but it got me thinking, why does Dallas play such a boring style of hockey? Just as I was thinking that, camera turned to the Stars' bench and there he was, their head coach: Ken Hitchcock. Once a great strategist, now just a flag bearer of boring and old style of hockey. Baseball is more exciting than Hitchcock hockey. 

I don't know, maybe first two periods were exciting. I only caught the third and little bit of the second.

6 minutes ago, khay said:

I only watched the bits of second period and all of third period but it got me thinking, why does Dallas play such a boring style of hockey? Just as I was thinking that, camera turned to the Stars' bench and there he was, their head coach: Ken Hitchcock. Once a great strategist, now just a flag bearer of boring and old style of hockey. Baseball is more exciting than Hitchcock hockey. 

I don't know, maybe first two periods were exciting. I only caught the third and little bit of the second.

Because Ken Hitchcock is their coach.  All he knows is boring hockey.  He wins, but his teams are horrible to watch.

45 minutes ago, VanGnome said:

Is it just me, or are those jersies not reminiscent of the 90's Canucks? I love that color combo.

Nope, not just you, I thought that too.

Good for Sbisa to assist on the franchises first ever goal.

Archived