The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vegas Golden Knights first win in franchise history

Roberts

Watched most of this game. Fleury stole it.

Radulov looked fantastic, but had terrible luck. Janmark is definitely back and ready to play. Dallas were strong.

That said, Vegas held their own, and were better than I expected.

If Bettman has his way, Vegas will win a Stanley Cup in the next 3 years.

Seriously. They SHOULD be the worst team in the league. Even with expansion drafts and being gifted a high pick, they should have to struggle for a MINIMUM of 5 years, barring genius drafting and/or asset management. 

It takes established teams at least that long to even get into a proper rebuild. (*cough)

I'm not even going to get into the fact the NHL put a ^%$ng NHL Team smack dab in the middle of the biggest gambling mecca in North America :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, ArkDepot said:

If Bettman has his way, Vegas will win a Stanley Cup in the next 3 years.

Seriously. They SHOULD be the worst team in the league. Even with expansion drafts and being gifted a high pick, they should have to struggle for a MINIMUM of 5 years, barring genius drafting and/or asset management. 

It takes established teams at least that long to even get into a proper rebuild. (*cough)

I'm not even going to get into the fact the NHL put a ^%$ng NHL Team smack dab in the middle of the biggest gambling mecca in North America :rolleyes:

Then the NFL said "hold my beer".

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Maybe the Pens let the wrong goalie go?

They may have... I still remember last year the Pens wouldn't of won the Stanley Cup without Fleury, he saved their butts many times to get them to the Eastern Conference Finals, if Fleury wasn't there they probably would of been eliminated

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

Maybe the Pens let the wrong goalie go?

Fleury got blamed for being a mental case in the playoffs but I think it was a team culture of mental incompetence and not linked to MAF. The guy is one of the most chilled-out goalies imaginable. Matt Murray still hasn't proven he can play a full season as a starter.

9 hours ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Fleury 45 saves

Lehtonen 9 saves

Dallas clearly dominated the game, Fleury easily won this game for the Knights

Dallas used 2 goalies in this game. Bishop was the Dallas starter and stopped 19 of 19 shots he faced. Vegas managed 30 total shots in the game.

Archived