The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who will be the first coach to be fired this season?

First head coach fired this season  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...

Most of the really bad teams are either expected to be there, have recently made a coaching change, or both.  Montreal needs a real coach badly but they will also need a new GM.  Detroit and Carolina will have new GMs next year as well who will want to make their own coaching decisions.  No one else has really done badly enough that a firing couldn't wait until the offseason.

On 19/03/2018 at 4:36 PM, King Heffy said:

Most of the really bad teams are either expected to be there, have recently made a coaching change, or both.  Montreal needs a real coach badly but they will also need a new GM.  Detroit and Carolina will have new GMs next year as well who will want to make their own coaching decisions.  No one else has really done badly enough that a firing couldn't wait until the offseason.

Montreal wont be getting a new gm...molson said last week that Bergevin will be back next season because he likes his vision in rebuilding a new team. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 12:27 PM, Tre Mac said:

Todd McCellan, yeah I am going there. 

Well this was BS, I should've won this.  How the hell do they have the worst PP in the league?  They'll probably fall ass backwards onto Dahlin too.  Cannot believe no one got fired this year, what a bust.

It is becoming more likely that no coach will be fired for a whole season for the first time since Original 6 era.  I would expect some coach changes during the off-season for teams that is having a disappointing season.  2 more days to go, Saturday and Sunday before the "no coach being fired in season" milestone. 

Archived