The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Flames @ Rogers Arena 7:00 PM

-DLC-

Just now, BananaMash said:

For some reason Stajan is the one play that every time I hear his name mentioned I think, "wow, I didn't realize he was still in the NHL."

It happens at least 6 times a season.

I need help.

It's funny how some players just fall off the cliffs in your mind. I did the exact same thing just the other day with a player who I figured was in his early to mid 30's, yet was only like 24.

The best part is I already forgot who it was so I'll be surprised again in 3 or 4 weeks. 

Just now, Green Building said:

It's funny how some players just fall off the cliffs in your mind. I did the exact same thing just the other day with a player who I figured was in his early to mid 30's, yet was only like 24.

The best part is I already forgot who it was so I'll be surprised again in 3 or 4 weeks. 

I remember someone on this forum a few years ago saying "It's okay guys, Edler is only 23, he can get better still". I think Edler was like 28 at the time, but they got his number confused with his age because he doesn't feel that old.

It's funny how things like this happen :lol:

2 minutes ago, Green Building said:

The collective age is the same as the number of points Daniel Sedin had in the 2008-2009 season.

And if you take that number, add 8 (the amount of assists Danny had with MODO in 1997-1998) to it, then divide it by 18 (Jagr's favorite age), then multiply it by 16017 (a number I like) your calculator will spell out 80085.

Hockey is so saucy.

Just now, BananaMash said:

I remember someone on this forum a few years ago saying "It's okay guys, Edler is only 23, he can get better still". I think Edler was like 28 at the time, but they got his number confused with his age because he doesn't feel that old.

It's funny how things like this happen :lol:

I'm not ok with getting old. 

14 minutes ago, BananaMash said:

And if you take that number, add 8 (the amount of assists Danny had with MODO in 1997-1998) to it, then divide it by 18 (Jagr's favorite age), then multiply it by 16017 (a number I like) your calculator will spell out 80085.

Hockey is so saucy.

Divide it by 18 year old Sam bennett

28 minutes ago, BananaMash said:

For some reason Stajan is the one play that every time I hear his name mentioned I think, "wow, I didn't realize he was still in the NHL."

It happens at least 6 times a season.

I need help.

Haha i was thinking the EXACT same thing about him after someone mentioned stajan in a Facebook comment. 

Lovely GDT @debluvsburrows! Nice work. That being said excited to see Pouliot make his Canucks debut assuming they call no one up. Will be interesting whether he starts where Edler left off on the PP or 2nd unit to give way for Stecher/Del Zotto manning the point. Nevertheless, exciting and hoping I can catch this one! 

4-3 Canucks

Bo with a pair on HNIC again, Stecher gets his 1st and Pouliot makes an immediate impact and assists Brock for his 1st goal

GCG!:towel:

Archived