The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

FBI Foils Airport Bombing Nabs Terrorist Suspect via REI Card

Warhippy

15 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

Feds have not charged him with terrorism yet, as far as Shaun King saying its a white guy.

County jail records indicate, his race as American Indian and Native Alskan.

Also in 2015 he was arrested by Cherroke nation police down in Tennessee.

Lets wait for the FBI to finish the investigation, before we jump to  any conclusions.

http://www.citizen-times.com/story/news/local/2017/10/14/1-week-later-heres-what-we-know-would-avl-bomber/756924001/

:lol::lol:

On 10/14/2017 at 6:39 PM, luckylager said:

Think he's a nut case.

"wanted to fight a war on US soil"

Glad they nailed this psycho. Not surprised MSM won't play. 

What makes this nut case different than the muslim nut cases? They both seem to have an agenda, so this should've been appropriately called a terrorist plot. 

5 hours ago, Warhippy said:

:lol::lol:

That is disgusting. It just seems like US had an agenda for Muslims many years ago or decades ago thanks to Israel's influence in US politics. If this isn't called terrorism, then I don't know what is, since he had an agenda to bring "war on american soil".

On 10/15/2017 at 10:47 AM, smokes said:

Two crazies in a row with Isis claiming responsibility on one. Brainwash? Is that possible?

ISIS claims responsibility for any chaos but the two cases aren't related to ISIS. This case is terrorism but not one that media likes to cover and the US government wants to keep under wraps since it doesn't go with their agenda. 

Just now, DefCon1 said:

What makes this nut case different than the muslim nut cases? They both seem to have an agenda, so this should've been appropriately called a terrorist plot. 

For the sake of argument- a Muslim apparently commits disgusting and heinous acts to please Allah. 

Regardless of the ridiculous semantics. I agree, that crazy bastard should be treated as a terrorist. In my books he is one, just like Timmothy McVeigh.

My original comment was in response to a question over motive, not whether or not he should be considered a terrorist 

3 hours ago, DefCon1 said:

ISIS claims responsibility for any chaos but the two cases aren't related to ISIS. This case is terrorism but not one that media likes to cover and the US government wants to keep under wraps since it doesn't go with their agenda. 

Actually this isn't true.

Archived