The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Calgary Flames vs. Vancouver Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"Our puck movement is too slow. We have systems & they aren't working. Shorthanded goals against can't happen. Our PP wasn't good." - Daniel

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Just now, RWMc1 said:

I blame the refs on this one. They knew we have a terrible power play, so they kept giving them to us. Sneaky buggers.

We miss Edler already.

Remember when we had a good power play and the refs made it a point of not putting us on the PP.  Maybe they should just hire Salo as the PP coach, certainly couldnt do any worse.  Just have to coach from the press box so that he doesnt get hurt.

"Our puck movement is too slow. We have systems & they aren't working. Shorthanded goals against can't happen. Our PP wasn't good." - Daniel

No Daniel, you're not working. You're teetering on the side of useless.

I hope he's referring to him and his bro when he says "Our" puck movement is too slow......"Our" PP wasn't good....

Just now, debluvsburrows said:

Fitting way to follow a sleepless night with food poisoning.....Lions then Canucks.  Maybe I'll stub my toe on a rusty nail to round out the weekend.

as long as this does not carry over till tomorrw deb

nip it in the bud now

whitecaps have to win

that will make the weekend just fine

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

We finally admitted we were rebuilding then we turn around and sign Burm, Gagner and Vanek

meanwhile Goldy helps .... Utica and Jake eats popcorn 

I rather Goldy continue to build on his game in Utica and improve his puck battle and compete level than being on this tirefire team right now. Goldy's time will come, and it could come as early as next season (or maybe even mid-season if we ahve a lot of injuries up front). Maybe he will come in at the same time with Dahlen, Pettersson and Gaudette and we will have a much better team to watch!

Archived