The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rate Last TV Show You Saw

Monty

• 3 weeks later...

Ditto to the last two posts.

Last of us in phenomenal. Excited for episode four tomorrow night.

Cunk on Earth is hilarious. Loved her character in After Life as well. 

Furia on Crave TV was a good watch, if you're into the nordic shows.

On 1/6/2023 at 7:26 PM, Down by the River said:

Yellowstone: 4/10

Holy crap is this show totally unaware. Totally cheesy/soapy/campy but thinks that it is Breaking Bad/Ozarks of the Midwest. There are definitely some good parts, but I just can't take it seriously.

Can't stand that show. Most overrated show I've seen in a long time.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Bachelor - 5. This week was not so great with the Women Tell All episode. There was some drama on stage that I did not see the point of it. It does not matter if someone had a boyfriend or not before or during the show. I don't understand how they think these are love connections with the bachelor - Zack. I would think of connections being champagne and vacations. I'm sure it must have been nice for them to go to London, Estonia, and Hungary. And of course - endless amounts of champagne. 

• Haha 1

The Last of Us - 7.5 / 10 

Some cool post poc elements but also some terrible crap that had me screaming at the TV.  I didnt realize just how loud and obnoxious some people can be in a survival - horror environment.  

Pedro Pascal / Joel’s character was great.  

Id say I really enjoyed 2 of the episodes, was ok with 2-3 others and didnt really like what was left (or at least certain elements of those episodes).

A Spy Among Friends 8.5/10   (Amazon Prime)

Partly true story

In England in 1963, Nicholas Elliott works for MI6 but is left in turmoil when he learns his close friend and colleague Kim Philby had been secretly working as a double agent for the KGB and has defected to the Soviet Union.

• 2 months later...

The Playlist - 1st episode, 7.5/10, but series… 5/10?

Netflix series about the people behind the creation of Spotify. The first episode was really engaging, and the idea of telling the story from different points of view for each episode sounded interesting. But by the 3rd episode, it was totally dragging, and I shut it off halfway through the 4th one. Completely lost interest.

(Also saw on IMDB that the last episode has TERRIBLE ratings, even the people who loved the rest said to just stop after episode 5.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just finished Ted Lasso, season 3 seemed to have too much Keeley but still enjoyed it. I found website https://ww3.soap2day-online.com/ where I can watch movies and tv shows for free. So convy, I watch new tv shows every day! There are thousands movies and TV shows in all kinds of genres like comedies, dramas, detectives etc. Now I can download even new TV shows from a torrent tracker.

Edited by WilliG

I very rarely watch a series.

However I am enjoying The Last Kingdom on Netflix.

About the Danes vs the Saxons in medieval England. 

Good balance of action and story telling. I get a kick out of some of the regions that they profile as I am originally from that area of England.

Edited by bishopshodan