The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks recall Michael Chaput

-Vintage Canuck-

1 hour ago, Odd. said:

Eriksson, Edler, Sutter out, and it hasn't even been 5 games. 

Oh yeah, the party's just getting started!

It's pretty typical, our crap luck and all. Wouldn't be even a little surprised to see Tanev and Hutton injured before Edler's return; Sutter and Dorsett out before Eriksson is healthy again.

It would be very ironic if Vanek, Gagne, Burmy and Mdz came down with the curse.

Wonder why they'd do this?

Is it because Chaput has been their best player?  Because they consulted Trent Cull and he advised that Chaput is their most complete player right now?

Is it because Goldobin needs more work on developing those aspects of his game that are not NHL ready?

Is it to replace Sutter's role in the lineup with the most suitable place holder - the best fit?

Is it to keep Utica strong - prioritize not depleting their roster of their best players all year?

Meh - who cares about any of that?  What's most important is what the impatient, whinge-crew wants.

5 minutes ago, luckylager said:

It's pretty typical, our crap luck and all. Wouldn't be even a little surprised to see Tanev and Hutton injured before Edler's return; Sutter and Dorsett out before Eriksson is healthy again.

It would be very ironic if Vanek, Gagne, Burmy and Mdz came down with the curse.

Aka the mumps lol.

What the eff hasn't happened to this team the past few years?

Image result for m.a.s.h.

10 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Is it luck or due to fact that are current lineup is simply WAY TOO OLD

3 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Hustle and effort.... 

Makes you wonder why they signed the UFA's they signed.....  

I would have prefeed the team to sign  Tanner Glass and Cracknell

JB was trying to buy some goals, figured he had hussle and effort covered.

Those a** clowns had better start doing their part.

Goals man. We need some goals

5 minutes ago, luckylager said:

JB was trying to buy some goals, figured he had hussle and effort covered.

Those a** clowns had better start doing their part.

Goals man. We need some goals

Heh time to bring back Nicholas Jensen ( KHL ) and Dane Fox ( DEL ) as they are both lights out sniping this year....  LOL 

Alot cheaper than the  hired guns JB brought in this summer 

Trade and bring back McCann at the same time   ( another off to a great start this year ) 

This callup makes me happy. Let's leave well enough alone in Utica. There will be plenty of season left for players to be called up, and we all know damn well our that these few injuries aren't likely to be the last of the year.

13 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Guddy and Sutter were our longest term injuries last year, right?

And our most elderly players didn't miss much time...

Rodin, if we count him. I do since I believe he'd have made the team if he had 2 legs last year.

1 minute ago, Green Building said:

This callup makes me happy. Let's leave well enough alone in Utica. There will be plenty of season left for players to be called up, and we all know damn well our that these few injuries aren't likely to be the last of the year.

Rodin, if we count him. I do since I believe he'd have made the team if he had 2 legs last year.

Is Rodin injured again... why is he not playing in utica so far ?

2 hours ago, mll said:

Green doesn't really go by line numbers.  The Sedins have always been listed as the 1st line but they are 6th and 7th in ice time among forwards.  It does look though as Green wants to play Burmistrov with Baer and Boeser.  They were also on the same PP unit at practice -  they just went by lines for the forwards with three power play units.

I'm a bit hesitant, but Green knows more then me so I guess we'll just see what happens. I know he doesn't treat them the same with their ice time, but it was easier to say 2nd line C then saying The Baertschi and Horvat line. Though this explanation explaining why was longer then my original post. I must revisit my original assumption on "this way will spend less time".

23 minutes ago, Green Building said:

I had completely forgot Rodin even exists.

Archived