The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

My NHL Vision

BoKnows

8 hours ago, goalie13 said:

You're correct.  No amount of players 'pitching in' would get a team in Saskatchewan.  That's one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard, and on CDC, that's saying something.

Saskatoon is 1/3 of the size of the NHL's smallest market.  Regina is even smaller.  Even in their best years, neither the Blades or the Pats even come close to selling out.    Halifax and Hamilton would have a better chance than any city in Saskatchewan.

happens in many sports that ex players with one person owning 51% get teams so yah that never happens,LMFAO!!!

53 minutes ago, cripplereh said:

happens in many sports that ex players with one person owning 51% get teams so yah that never happens,LMFAO!!!

I didn't say it never happens.

I said it would never happen in Saskatchewan.  But go ahead, keep laughing.

Just now, goalie13 said:

I didn't say it never happens.

I said it would never happen in Saskatchewan.  But go ahead, keep laughing.

100% agree Saskatchewan just isn't a large enough market.  Besides we don't need a team in Saskatchewan, should add a team somewhere the NHL can grow the game of hockey.  There's an exception for Quebec City just because the market is large enough.

On 10/19/2017 at 4:34 PM, BoKnows said:

100% agree Saskatchewan just isn't a large enough market.  Besides we don't need a team in Saskatchewan, should add a team somewhere the NHL can grow the game of hockey.  There's an exception for Quebec City just because the market is large enough.

Ok ok so most players in the world and the NHL are Cabnadian so having more teams in Canada will not work cept for one??????

To make something GREAT you need to start from the roots meaning Canada.

If bettman was never hired and more teams were in Canada there would be not only a better game but the league would be stronger!

On 2017-10-21 at 1:23 AM, cripplereh said:

Ok ok so most players in the world and the NHL are Cabnadian so having more teams in Canada will not work cept for one??????

If bettman was never hired and more teams were in Canada there would be not only a better game but the league would be stronger!

GTA Population: 6.418 Million

Montreal: 4 098 927 (Metro)

Vancouver: 2.643 Million (Metro)

Edmonton:  1 321 426 (Metro)

Calgary: 1 392 609 (Metro)

Winnipeg: 811, 874 (Metro)

Ottawa: 1 323 783 (Metro)

Quebec City: 800 296 (Metro)

Saskatoon/Regina: 531 576 (Combined Metro)

Do you see why a team in Saskatchewan won't work? 

On 20/10/2017 at 10:23 PM, cripplereh said:

Pretty sure this is just trolling at this point. There is no way someone can be this handicapped and still be able to use the computer....

13 hours ago, BoKnows said:

GTA Population: 6.418 Million

Montreal: 4 098 927 (Metro)

Vancouver: 2.643 Million (Metro)

Edmonton:  1 321 426 (Metro)

Calgary: 1 392 609 (Metro)

Winnipeg: 811, 874 (Metro)

Ottawa: 1 323 783 (Metro)

Quebec City: 800 296 (Metro)

Saskatoon/Regina: 531 576 (Combined Metro)

Do you see why a team in Saskatchewan won't work? 

cause ost here think it would not????

why are there more players from there then anywhere??They LOVE hockey more then most in Canada and trust me if a team was there they would have a sell out every game.

\I know many famers and them and most others travel to games and hundreds watch Canuck games.So if the hundred and the thousands they know go to games why would they not stay and go to games where they live???

Archived