The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

proof Brock Boeser can REALLY shoot the puck :-/

ArkDepot

2 hours ago, apollo said:

Too bad it wasn't into Marchands throat. Oops... that's a classless thing to say. Or is it? 

Also... I thought McQuaid was playing possom... guess he was hurt =/ 

I'll give it a 5/10 on classiness. Maybe the groin.

2 hours ago, apollo said:

Too bad it wasn't into Marchands throat. Oops... that's a classless thing to say. Or is it? 

Its ok to not show class when talking about Brad Marchand

11 hours ago, Rocky Balboa said:

Nothing wrong with feeling happy seeing a Bruin get hurt. 

They nearly killed Raymond on their way to the cup. 

Considering that it was McQuaid who broke Raymond's back. I guess this could be seen as a bit of a revenge.

Correction: It was Boychuk who broke his back, but I'm sure McQuaid has done something worthy of revenge.

15 hours ago, -AJ- said:

Slot that man on the left side with his shot and we have ourselves our own Brett Hull.

Almost exactly (except the Brett Hull thing, very different players) what I was going to say, should be on left hash marks on PP.  On the right he keeps getting the puck with his back to the net and takes too long to get shot off.

16 hours ago, Erik Karlsson said:

Too bad our team still doesn't know how to get him the puck on the power play. Any other team would focus the power play around him and his shot, but no not us, and we wonder why our power play is so bad.

Mind boggling failure by our staff.

18 hours ago, apollo said:

No it isn't,,,, Rat boy deserves all the abuse he gets. If you give it, you better be able to take it,,,,

4 hours ago, DrJockitch said:

Almost exactly (except the Brett Hull thing, very different players) what I was going to say, should be on left hash marks on PP.  On the right he keeps getting the puck with his back to the net and takes too long to get shot off.

If he's the next Brett Hull than I suppose we will trade him for a guy like Seabrook and then he will be lights out playing with Kane and co...than we can be contenders to make the playoffs instead of the Calgary comparison as cup contenders, we make the playoffs this year and than???.   Would Aquaman go for it just to get his two or three home games?  

Just ribbing.  Asking Boeser to be Hull is a bit too much, for me I'd be very happy if he is a constistant 30-30 guy, something this team really needs going forward.  I see him as possibly Daniels replacement as a winger on the first line, and am hoping Pettersson or someone yet to be drafted comes out of nowhere in one two years and becomes his Oats.

Archived