The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

JFK Files: Never Seen by Public Files to Be Released

DonLever

10 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

:picard: 

Hate to burst your bubble but JFK tried to strengthen the federal reserve, not weaken it....

http://www.thinkadvisor.com/2010/02/01/the-fed-and-its-enemies?slreturn=1509225863

As for the Lincoln greenbacks, I addressed that earlier in the thread.  That had little to do with 1860's U.S. bankers.

I'm so done arguing with people in here...

Take the time to research something,,,,examine both sides ...

then form YOUR opinion.....

Kennedy became aware after a short period of time that the country was not run as we all believe it to be.

Listen to his speeches...his words..

Not how they're interpreted by the media..

Here's the simple truth.... the Fed(central banks)   owns every media source....and you are going to hear what they want you to hear..

It's very simple...tell your kids family neighbors etc that this is the truth.....because it is ..

Or live in fear that there's a "terrorist" "communist"...Boogieman around every corner.

All humans are filled with love until they're taught(brainwashed)  differently..

Divide and conquer......yawn

17 hours ago, nickels said:

I'm so done arguing with people in here...

Take the time to research something,,,,examine both sides ...

then form YOUR opinion.....

Kennedy became aware after a short period of time that the country was not run as we all believe it to be.

Listen to his speeches...his words..

Not how they're interpreted by the media..

Here's the simple truth.... the Fed(central banks)   owns every media source....and you are going to hear what they want you to hear..

It's very simple...tell your kids family neighbors etc that this is the truth.....because it is ..

Or live in fear that there's a "terrorist" "communist"...Boogieman around every corner.

All humans are filled with love until they're taught(brainwashed)  differently..

Divide and conquer......yawn

Ok Tinfoil Hat Boy.  Grow up and learn to view history with a clear intelligent mind that is interested in facts and empirical data and then we'll talk.  Until then you're useless on this subject.

1 minute ago, SabreFan1 said:

Ok Tinfoil Hat Boy.  Grow up and learn to view history with a clear intelligent mind that is interested in facts and empirical data and then we'll talk.  Until then you're useless on this subject.

Name calling....how consistent with the truly ignorant.

Go fight with someone else loser...

r u kidding me ?

"Ok Tinfoil Hat Boy.  Grow up and learn to view history with a clear intelligent mind that is interested in facts and empirical data and then we'll talk.  Until then you're useless on this subject. "

Don't bother responding...you're not worth wasting another minute on...

Just now, nickels said:

r u kidding me ?

"Ok Tinfoil Hat Boy.  Grow up and learn to view history with a clear intelligent mind that is interested in facts and empirical data and then we'll talk.  Until then you're useless on this subject. "

Don't bother responding...you're not worth wasting another minute on...

You don't even know the difference between a put-down and a name call and you want us to believe your conspiracies?!

eird-al-yankovic-tin-foil-hat.jpg?itok=C

I feel great empathy for uninformed internet loudmouths who lack the intelligence to discuss anything...but instead attack people who posts things that they don't have the IQ to understand.

Why don't you take the time to see who owns every source of Mainstream media in the Western world...

Until you do...you're a complete waste of a conversation.

I'm sure you'll just respond with another insult....that's all ignorant unintelligent internet trolls know how to do.

So flame away loser....or try to enlighten yourself .

Can start here....

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/01/1917-j-p-morgan-bought-us-corporate-media-to-be-1s-lying-sacks-of-spin.html

Just now, nickels said:

Please post your age and last level of education completed...

I have many times on CDC.  If you're that interested, go through my posts.

Otherwise you won't believe me.  Tinfoil hat enthusiasts by nature aren't very trusting people.

8 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

I have many times on CDC.  If you're that interested, go through my posts.

Otherwise you won't believe me.  Tinfoil hat enthusiasts by nature aren't very trusting people.

Start at the 1:30 mark if u lack the concentration level to get thru all 5 minutes

Then research executive order 11110

Or...as I predict u will do...just keep insulting and name calling if it makes you feel better about yourself.

It's an awful lot simpler than opening your mind to see what might filter in....

10 minutes ago, nickels said:

Really?  A conspiracy YouTube video?  I can find videos telling you that the world is going to end or already has, that we have time travelers and lizard people running the government, etc, etc.

18 minutes ago, nickels said:

I feel great empathy for uninformed internet loudmouths who lack the intelligence to discuss anything...but instead attack people who posts things that they don't have the IQ to understand.

Why don't you take the time to see who owns every source of Mainstream media in the Western world...

Until you do...you're a complete waste of a conversation.

I'm sure you'll just respond with another insult....that's all ignorant unintelligent internet trolls know how to do.

So flame away loser....or try to enlighten yourself .

Can start here....

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/01/1917-j-p-morgan-bought-us-corporate-media-to-be-1s-lying-sacks-of-spin.html

I want to torment you more for fun now but I'll take mercy on you. 

Read earlier in the thread.  I don't disagree with your premise.  I think there's a very good chance JFK was a conspiracy.  I disagree with the federal reserve conspiracy with both JFK and Lincoln because the facts back me up.

Archived