The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Playoff Watch

Roberts

8 hours ago, bp79 said:

Based on what? We have been hearing that all year. You could be totally righ but. I don't think losing is part of the process at all. I know everyone dreams of Dahlin. Or any otjer top pick. Personally I think were A playoff team. And next year Real threats to win A few rounds as favourates Cheers hava great night

Just like me, you could be totally right, but a few reasons here:

Think BB will slow down as other team are becoming aware of him (after all he is still a rookie at this level),

Injuries will take is toll, although so far we have survived the first round of them,

Sedins are older, and it may be hard for them to keep it going. Amazingly they are actually getting better, and the line with Eriksson has been improving a lot. This is probably the biggest surprise for me this season, as they were nowhere at this level last season.

Last year we also started fine, but came crashing down eventually.

A lot of divisional games v the Cali teams to come.

We are bringing youth into the team, transition, and it will take time for them to become consistant.

These are just a few of the top of my head...

I hope you are right and we are a play off team, but I don't think we will be in the play off.

I don't worry about draft picks or standing in the draft, cause every year bar very few there's a golden wonder who will turn 'this' franchise around... Dahlin may be the best thing since sliced bread, but honestly I don't care...Heard the same about Ekblad, Conner, Matthews, Laine.... and a thousand others, and while they undoubtedly are good, I prefer to win hockey games now. And then let dices land, where they may land.

Cheers and you have a great night too :)

On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎04 at 2:31 PM, derr12 said:

we are one winning streak from a high div placement and a loosing streak from being well out of the payoff race.  the west is tight this year.

3 game winning streak ::D

Archived