The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Re-Assign Chaput, Cassels to Comets

Ossi Vaananen

Just now, Davathor said:

Sure could have used some Archi against Boston (until the refs found a way to toss him with Dorsett and Guddy)

Jeremy Jack-Of......I mean Jacobs has exploited every connection he has with the NHL brass and must have half the officiating staff on his bankroll.

2 hours ago, Davathor said:

Yeah ignorance really is bliss. who needs to have an intelligent debate, or defend their views or even just have a good old fashioned hockey discussion with people of differing views when you can just ignore everyone you disagree with, throw on your blinders, plug your ears and sing a song to drown out anything you can't handle hearing.

2017. Year of the snowflakes.

This is a good example of a worthless, negative post. 

There is no "intelligent debate", nor anything remotely resembling "a good old fashioned hockey discussion", plus a series of unfounded and insulting generalizations lumping all others into your, "2017.  Year of the snowflakes" denigration. 

Definitely worthy of "Ignoring"; sorry if "you can't handle hearing" that, but thanks for self-identifying.

5 hours ago, Goal:thecup said:

3 Steps to Joy:

1.  Identify Benning Bashers - hint: They typically think they know more than Canucks Management (and everybody else).

2.  Put them on "Ignore".

3.  Only see posts from them when others quote them, and this usually from someone prepared to put them in their place.

Ahh, CDC is a great place to visit again.

Is there a precedent to this? I'm guessing there are deleted posts in this thread that I don't know of?

Otherwise, this is another unrelated-to-the-topic, sassy, rep-fishing post that we definitely need less of.

26 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

This is a good example of a worthless, negative post. 

There is no "intelligent debate", nor anything remotely resembling "a good old fashioned hockey discussion", plus a series of unfounded and insulting generalizations lumping all others into your, "2017.  Year of the snowflakes" denigration. 

Definitely worthy of "Ignoring"; sorry if "you can't handle hearing" that, but thanks for self-identifying.

What do you mean? I was agreeing with you. It's way easier to put everyone with a differing opinion on ignore. They're all just fake news. Sad!

On 2017-10-27 at 11:00 AM, Goal:thecup said:

3 Steps to Joy:

1.  Identify Benning Bashers - hint: They typically think they know more than Canucks Management (and everybody else).

2.  Put them on "Ignore".

3.  Only see posts from them when others quote them, and this usually from someone prepared to put them in their place.

Ahh, CDC is a great place to visit again.

Huh funny, I use the same technique on the members that are oblivious and believe every move he’s made has been with purpose and a success. Because they know what he’s actually thinking regardless of what he’s saying.

Archived