The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Oilers looking for scoring on the wing

23 minutes ago, Green Building said:

I'm not seeing it. I'm just not that interested in Nuge, and I don't see Edmonton falling for it. Plus, I want to retain or increase our picks for the next draft.

PC did sign Loui in Boston, so he knows the history and clearly likes him as a player. LE could pair with LD, or even help to stabilize a 3rd line too. LE simply gives the Oilers more options than RNH does to build better lines. Are you sold yet? 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

PC did sign Loui in Boston, so he knows the history and clearly likes him as a player. LE could pair with LD, or even help to stabilize a 3rd line too. LE simply gives the Oilers more options than RNH does to build better lines. Are you sold yet? 

I'm not the one who needs to buy. Like I said earlier, if that's what the Oil want they can have him.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I'd do that trade 100% RNH for LE straight up only. No picks at all being sent to EDM though. Heck, they can have Gagne back as well. 

12 hours ago, Trebreh said:

that's what i've been saying, same with the flames too. all their good young players are most if not all already playing in the NHL. the Canucks will light up both Alberta's teams in the future. 

Dahlen - Petterson - Boeser

Beartschi - Horvat - Virtanen

Goldobin - Gaudette - Granlund

Lind - MacKenzie - Gadjovich

that skill in all 4 lines! :frantic:

I'd put Gaunce in at 4th line center. Other than that, that lineup rocks!!!!

13 hours ago, flickyoursedin said:

Poolparty struggling getting adjusted to the NA sized ice. I do however think he will be a stud! Granlund, Rodin and a pick for Poolparty. Call up Archie to fill in on the bottom 6.

Dahlen       Pettersson    Puljujjarvi 

Kane          Horvat           Boeser 

Virtanen     Gaudette       Lind 

Gadjovich  Gaunce         Lockwood 

:wub:

Anybody know how good nugent hopkins defensively? I heard hes improved a lot defensively over the years. I would not mind an Eriksson/RNH swap at all. Id throw a late round pick too. This deal makes sense for both teams.

3 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

Edmonton has 8.6 mil open in cap space right now, and 13 next season even with all the big contracts. 

RNH for Loui and our 2018 2nd. 

No, especially to the pick.  Not a big fan of RNH but he could be what Gagner was supposed to be -- a stop-gap placeholder C, yet for another 4 years at big bucks.   We'd lose only one year of Loui's contract as well.  Gaudette will be here in a few months and Pettersson as soon as next season.

Would anyone do Boeser + 2nd + Hutton for Draisaitl?

In all seriousness I wouldn't mind a stab at Caleb Jones over there. Above average frame, point producer, brother of Seth Jones and 20 years old so could fold in nicely to our future prospect defensive group.

Granlund + 2nd for 1st + Jones

46 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Anybody know how good nugent hopkins defensively? I heard hes improved a lot defensively over the years. I would not mind an Eriksson/RNH swap at all. Id throw a late round pick too. This deal makes sense for both teams.

tumblr_mwzszinQc61rzik3go1_400.gif

29 minutes ago, playboi19 said:

They allowed Kuznetsov to walk in uncontested and get two point blank shots. They will ruin Mcdavid.

It was like an expressway.

Never mind just gaining the zone but straight to the crease, no tolls!

Archived