The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Dallas Stars vs. Vancouver Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, Justdean10 said:

He had just busted his ass to get back, then they went back up the ice and then back again.. he was out there longer than Horvat who was pushing Baer with his stick all the way from the Stars end, why didn't he just skate harder himself?

I was the thinking that initially but the difference was Bo started from behind the Stars net 

5 minutes ago, Justdean10 said:

He had just busted his ass to get back, then they went back up the ice and then back again.. he was out there longer than Horvat who was pushing Baer with his stick all the way from the Stars end, why didn't he just skate harder himself?

Exactly

They were both slow to react to get back once they lost possession, with both of them being in the same vicinity.  What was Marky so upset about the early change?  Should have just probably focused on Radulov instead as the change was never going to affect the play anyway.  Plus if they called that they'd have to call a few dozen every game.  Oh well at least we got a point, in other years we'd find a way to lose in regulation which almost happened again, but at least could have just as well won in regulation if Gags picked a spot on the turnover instead of shooting it into Bishops chest.

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

It's nice not having any idea who deserves to start next game. Both goalies are playing great right now.

Amen to that.  We have a great goaltender factory going on here.  Ever since Luongo arrived, it started like that ever since we hired a right goaltender coach and Cloutier is a great goaltender coach from what he has done here in his second season.  .  We can use those assets for a great returns once our prospects has proven to be better than what we have now.  

1 minute ago, amplified0ne said:

They were both slow to react to get back once they lost possession, with both of them being in the same vicinity.  What was Marky so upset about the early change?  Should have just probably focused on Radulov instead. 

I re-watched the end, the shift before I think Dallas had too many men on the ice.. or at least he figured so.  I could tell for the camera view but their guy coming on was already passed middle ice and it looked like the guy getting off was just stepping off so and then after they get the puck and shot on net, then it goes back towards Dallas end and it looks like Marky said something to the ref then. 

Archived