The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

In honor of Halloween, what is/was your favorite Chocolate Bar(s)?

Tre Mac

Favorite Chocolate Bar(s)  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So what is/was your favorite chocolate bar(s)?  For me it's a toss up between Peanut Butter M&M's and Crispy Crunch but I think I'll go with Crispy Crunch(though I gave up the sweets a long time ago).  I hate nuts so half the list in null to me but I love peanut butter, go figure. 

I expect a riveting discussion here folks.

For reference here are the top 10 selling chocolate bars in 'merica

https://www.thedailymeal.com/eat/america-s-10-favorite-chocolate-candies-0/slide-11

1 hour ago, Shift-4 said:

Image result for oh henry

I just do dark chocolate now. It's my special medicine.

I always got so muc Oh Henry! when I went trick or treating, so their value went down for me; however, eating them these days, I realize just how much I underrated them.

6 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Amazing texture with some nice classic milk chocolate.

When I was young, Caramilk was my favourite and later, Hershey's Cookies 'n Cream bar was my favourite; it still is one of my top ones.

Are these still around? I haven't seen one in ages.

12 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

717wBU8HYxL._SL1500_.jpg

Amazing texture with some nice classic milk chocolate.

When I was young, Caramilk was my favourite and later, Hershey's Cookies 'n Cream bar was my favourite; it still is one of my top ones.

I remember the first time I tried this was a field trip in Washington, I believe they were US only for awhile.  A solid choice.  Crunchie on the other hand, blah. 

45 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

I remember the first time I tried this was a field trip in Washington, I believe they were US only for awhile.  A solid choice.  Crunchie on the other hand, blah. 

Crunchie was actually my favourite for a while, but after eating a ton of them, I got a bit tired of the taste.

It's a bit odd actually, as I usually like the standard stuff much more than eccentric stuff, and Crunchie is far from a standard chocolate bar.

43 minutes ago, chon derry said:

if you had an older brother who was to old to trick or treat you had fight to fend him off so everything at that point was my favorite, and maybe even threaten to rat him out for his dobbie stash in order to protect my chocolate stash.  candy warz!!!!

4427753962_3ee60895a3.jpg

I think that was the great part of trick or treating in the 70's. Both my Brother and I had pillowcases stuffed with candy by the end of going around the block. There was so much  candy there was no way to eat it except over a few days. 

Archived