The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

In honor of Halloween, what is/was your favorite Chocolate Bar(s)?

Tre Mac

Favorite Chocolate Bar(s)  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

49 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Early 90's in Van..had a Korean gf who got me hooked on Purdy's Continental bars. We kept using this drug 'til we almost wound up sleeping in parks.

Is Purdy's still making delicious chocolate(or did it get TOO big?)

Yes Purdy's is still going strong !  I bought my Mom a Purdy's Halloween advent calendar this year.

Poor 3 musketeers, not a single vote.  Looks like Reese peanut butter cups wins the day.  As I kid I'd eat the edges of each Reese cup then stack all three and shove them in my mouth for maximum peanut butter goodness. 

10 hours ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Early 90's in Van..had a Korean gf who got me hooked on Purdy's Continental bars. We kept using this drug 'til we almost wound up sleeping in parks.

Is Purdy's still making delicious chocolate(or did it get TOO big?)

Nothing beats Purdys peanut butter fingers

Also a shout out to icy cups/squares

23 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Whelp,

more power to you and your convictions.  @GLASSJAW Now has another crusader.

mmmmmmmm. Chocolate.:P

i ate about 10 cows worth of chocolate this week. not only that, but there was probably so much palm oil in that cheap sh-t that i employed at least fifteen slave labour deforestation camps as well.

no suffering... starting.. 

now

27 minutes ago, GLASSJAW said:

i ate about 10 cows worth of chocolate this week. not only that, but there was probably so much palm oil in that cheap sh-t that i employed at least fifteen slave labour deforestation camps as well.

no suffering... starting.. 

now

Aw man...lolz. Good stuff GJ.

Archived