The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Canucks vs. Penguins, Saturday, November 4th, 2017 @ Rogers Arena 7 PST on CBC

Qwags

16 minutes ago, Camel Toe Drag said:

Green reads CDC!!!!!!

No but seriously, about effing time. I don't know who came up with the brilliant idea of having Boeser as our net front presence/down low. 

And split the sedins!

2 hours ago, Hutton Wink said:

Penguins reporter, maybe a li'l butthurt over losing Pouliot.  Hopefully it stings even more tomorrow when he scores his first as a Canuck.

Well Pittsburgh is a dump of a city, so Winnipeg isn't much of a stretch. I think he's butthurt because of his stupid face. 

3 hours ago, Hutton Wink said:

Penguins reporter, maybe a li'l butthurt over losing Pouliot.  Hopefully it stings even more tomorrow when he scores his first as a Canuck.

50 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

What is this guy's problem? 

It's got nothing to do with Pouliot. He was like that last season when the Pens came (March 2017) and threw serious shade at the 2010 Olympics saying they were less safe than Rio 2016

http://dailyhive.com/vancouver/dejan-kovacevic-pittsburgh-writer-vancouver-not-safe

A whole bunch of TSNer's replied to him about his stance on 2010 and James Duthie concluded that he's an idiotic troll

http://awfulannouncing.com/olympics/tsners-call-out-dejan-kovacevic-over-idiotic-trolling-of-vancouver-olympics.html

52 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Green reads CDC!!!!!!

No but seriously, about effing time. I don't know who came up with the brilliant idea of having Boeser as our net front presence/down low. 

And split the sedins!

No, Green gives enough time to a certain set up to see if it works or not before willing to try to change it up and improve. This is what we want. We've faced basically the full spread of the types of teams we've faced so now he knows to try something new. Let's not forget he's a new coach on a new team. He's going to take time figuring out what works and what doesn't, but the fact alone that he isn't switching every game in a panic to find something that works is miles better then Willie.

This is what normal coaches do. They come up with a line they think would work, play it against all types of opposing teams and decides from there what adjustments will be made. Green isn't dumb, he's seen the PP's abysmal showing, but he wanted to give it a good chance before switching. Lines take time to grow chemistry, so it's smart of him to stick with it.

Now he knows it's not working, he knows Boeser is a shooter from watching his play and put the two and two together we have Boeser at the point or on the left side for a one timer or accurate wrister. #InGreenWeTrust

I'm expecting a barn burner. Haven't had one of those in a while and Canucks shot attempt donination of opponents means that eventually those will start going in. You can't go long having 60-80 shot attempts and having only 1 or 2 goals to show for it. 6-5 Canucks in a wild back and forth game.

18 minutes ago, Mattrek said:

I'm expecting a barn burner. Haven't had one of those in a while and Canucks shot attempt donination of opponents means that eventually those will start going in. You can't go long having 60-80 shot attempts and having only 1 or 2 goals to show for it. 6-5 Canucks in a wild back and forth game.

The last 2 games were barn burners.  

I'm so sick of Pittsburgh and their BS. starting with Sindy Boresme 

I hope Dorsett and Sutter frustrate the hell out of that self entitled prick until he loses his nut and gets sent to the bin. Or better yet kicked out for unsportsmanlike conduct. 

6-1 Van

#NILSSON 

Sutter and Pouliot both get goals... because... #u Pittsburgh 

Archived