The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Poll Questions - Future Captaincy and 2nd pairing Left D

Rush17

Poll questions  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Community has spoken!

Team Captain Poll:

94.05% Horvat ( 79 votes )

5 votes for other options

--------------------------------------------

Top 4 Left D Man (behind Juolevi - between Pouliot/Hutton):

Pouliot 63.1% ( 53 votes ) beats out Hutton at 36.9% (31 votes) for what is believed to be our 2nd pairing d man in 5 years.

--------------------------------------------

Associate/Assistant Captain Poll:

Boeser 30.94% ( 69 votes )
Juolevi 16.59% ( 37 votes )
Pettersson 15.7% (35 votes ) 
Other (Guddy) 18.39% ( 41 votes )

----------------------------------------------

Top Line C (in 5 years):

Pettersson 76.19% ( 64 votes )
Horvat 19.05% ( 16 votes )
Someone else 4.76% ( 4 votes)

There were several unhappy members who felt I should of included Gudbranson in the leadership polls and they are right.  Also some members were hoping Breezer would of been an option as our top 4 d man so I am sorry for missing on both of those.  The community has spoken though and its clear Horvat is has garnered the most votes for team captain at a whopping 94%, along with assistant/associate captains of Boeser and 2 of Juolevi, Pettersson, or Gudbranson.  (A lot of people wanted Guddy as an option).  As of the top line C 76% of members believe Pettersson will surprass Horvat and take the first line role on our future team.  In the D department a surprising number of members believe Derrick Pouliot will be in our top 4 D in 5 seasons time with Hutton on the outside looking in.  

Very interesting poll and thank you all so much for participating!

Horvat ("C")

Boeser, Juolevi, Pettersson (Outside chance of Guddy as "A"'s)

Pettersson ("Top line C")

Pouliot ("Top 4 Left D behind Juolevi")

thanks so much folks! was fun :D

Potential lineup:

blank - Pettersson "A" - Boeser "A"

blank - Horvat "C" - blank

blank - blank - blank

blank - blank - blank

Juolevi "A" - Tanev

Pouliot - blank

blank - blank

Demko

Diepetro/Markstrom/Nillsson

Lets enjoy the game tonight guys! feel free to continue the conversation on if you feel so inclined. I'm glad we could all come together and talk about the future! Obviously the team's depth charts are always a shifting landscape but I'm glad we could all participate to see where we are at now and where we think we may be!  Thanks everyone!

I cant believe the op forgot to add LIND in the mix.  This kid is going to be one of those guys that does it all.  Hes a smart, crafty player who is almost guaranteed to be in our top 6 in time.  He is also a leader.  Id say an A for sure at the right time.

Cheers

T

Archived