The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Antti Niemi (claimed by Canadiens)

40 minutes ago, qwijibo said:

I assume he'll be back on waivers again once Price is back 

Montoya has a concussion so they have hinted he will be around for a while.  But beyond that, I agree.  He will have a 4th team before this season is over.

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [Waivers] Antti Niemi (claimed by Canadiens)
9 hours ago, Apple Juice said:

I wonder how players who get shuffled around from city to city find living accommodations? I would assume their agent, the team and the NHL have some sort of agreement to have immediate rental places to live in? Either that or live with a player?

Mostly hotel living I imagine. When you make as much as an NHL player does a couple thousand a month for a hotel room isn’t a big deal

On 11/13/2017 at 11:34 PM, iinatcc said:

Still after tens and thousands of years and all of humanity has vanished from the earth when explorers from other planets scavenge through the ruins of the NHL Headquarters they will see the name "Antti Niemi" engraved in this giant of Trophy thus passing on the legend of Antti Niemi for millions of years.

I seriously doubt anyone cares after millions of years. :P

And after millions of years, human beings would've ascended to a higher plane of existence and still recognize who Niemi really was :ph34r::blink:

:bigblush:

Archived