The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Duterte Schools Trudeau on His War on Drugs

nucklehead

Why does Trudeau ask question to anyone when he and his government cant answer a question in their own backyard.  Trudeau is an embarrassment,  get this photo op drama silver spoon loser out of office.  He supports Morneau and the rest of his corrupt cabinet.

I'm not a fan of Trudeau at all but this is the right thing to do. Sure like many of you have said we have problems our governments neglect our veterans, under fund our military and don't do enough for our seniors. But this doesn't mean a g7 leader like the Canadian pm shouldn't speak out against a brutal killer.

I understand Duterte says he is stopping the drug lords but how can that be proven with out a trial? Any sitting Canadian PM is obligated to speak out against dictators like Duterte just like Chretien spoke of human rights abuses in China, in fact he was the first Western leader to do so.

This isn't about political parties it's about doing the right thing.

Drug epidemic is getting worse in Canada.  Trudeau is doing nothing to stop it.  If you ever been to the Philippines you would realize something needs to change.  Trudeau methods in Canada is a disaster let alone if that nation did the same.  Have you been outside in the city lately?

Also trials in the Philippines are very corrupt so that isnt going to solve the problem.  

3 minutes ago, bolt said:

Drug epidemic is getting worse in Canada.  Trudeau is doing nothing to stop it.  If you ever been to the Philippines you would realize something needs to change.  Trudeau methods in Canada is a disaster let alone if that nation did the same.  Have you been outside in the city lately?

I agree about drug epidemics but you can't just kill people you claim are the bad guys. Ffs thats what Hitler did. Give them a trial let a jury decide. It's pretty obvious Duterte is nuts.

Start with the Medical institutions and the crooked doctors. They hand out Prescribed narcotics like PEZ.   You can walk into any doctors office or clinic and get extremely strong pain killers for saying " IT HURTS"

Systemic problem from the top down world wide driven by big Pharma. Hard drugs are no where near that level of abuse.

6 minutes ago, bolt said:

So Duerte should open up corrupt trials and spend billions that the country doesnt have?  A rich nation chastising another country with deep problems with no financial  or other help seems useless to me. 

I believe Trudeau said Canada was willing to help?

Btw I'm not supporting or defending Trudeau I'm pointing out what a PM of Canada should be doing.

Should we have stayed silent in Germany? Yugoslavia? Libya? Rwanda? Etc all crimes against humanity and Canada will always call it out and takes action in many cases.

I'm not suggesting intervening in wars but Canada must respond to genocides and mass killings.

7 minutes ago, bolt said:

The amount of killings involved with drugs in the Philippines was always high even before all this,  not like your solving the problem with dealing it with the Canadian way

To be fair I have never been to the Philippines but how can one trust that Duterte is only killing bad guys? 

1 hour ago, bolt said:

Why does Trudeau ask question to anyone when he and his government cant answer a question in their own backyard.  Trudeau is an embarrassment,  get this photo op drama silver spoon loser out of office.  He supports Morneau and the rest of his corrupt cabinet.

Don't.  Just...no.

I can dredge up literally dozens of hours of Harper looking smug while Del Maestro and Poiliverre answer his questions or...at least deflect his answers when he is questioned directly.

If you want to discuss the thread do so otherwise just leave off because I can easily destroy ANYTHING you want to bring up in regards to governance here.

And I'm no True Dough fan either 

4 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Don't.  Just...no.

I can dredge up literally dozens of hours of Harper looking smug while Del Maestro and Poiliverre answer his questions or...at least deflect his answers when he is questioned directly.

If you want to discuss the thread do so otherwise just leave off because I can easily destroy ANYTHING you want to bring up in regards to governance here.

And I'm no True Dough fan either 

Would you vote Scheer?

15 minutes ago, Chandymen said:

Would you vote Scheer?

Sadly no.  For the same reason I didn't vote Trudeau but only more severe.

He's shown 0 leadership.  Has a history of doing what he is told and was one of the least impartial speakers in house history.

Plus, what he has taken a stand on this far has been an absolute joke

He is just not ready.

8 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Sadly no.  For the same reason I didn't vote Trudeau but only more severe.

He's shown 0 leadership.  Has a history of doing what he is told and was one of the least impartial speakers in house history.

Plus, what he has taken a stand on this far has been an absolute joke

He is just not ready.

Well then I guess it's a vote for the libertarian party in 2019.:P

I voted for them last election. Couldn't vote conservatives they were to bad to our veterans, would never vote Trudeau and ndp isn't an option imo.

Duerte's a corrupt politician, in case people don't realize.

He's had his opposition party leaders arrested on drug charges. Suspicious huh?

He acts like a warlord and surrounds himself with an army. His family is extremely wealthy. His son in particular... Go read up on it.

Polticians that are 'wealthy' in a third world nation are unscruptulous individuals - and he is yet another example of that.

On 11/15/2017 at 2:43 AM, Warhippy said:

Show me this schooling again.

I keep looking for it but can't find it.

All I see is a Canadian PM with the balls to call out someone on his home turf over human rights issues while the vaunted leader of the free world couldn't figure out a group hand shake

What right does Trudeau have in calling the country out when Canada hasn't even properly addressed their own human rights issues?

Just now, smokes said:

What right does Trudeau have in calling the country out when Canada hasn't even properly addressed their own human rights issues?

:lol: you're a beauty. I see why you left Canada you prefer the nations where you have very little rights. I hope one day you guys actually get to vote in China. How does it work the communist party gives you 10 communist members you can vote for?

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

:lol: you're a beauty. I see why you left Canada you prefer the nations where you have very little rights. I hope one day you guys actually get to vote in China. How does it work the communist party gives you 10 communist members you can vote for?

Have you actually been to the country? The rights the Chinese have far outweigh the freedoms I had in Canada. Just because you can't vote in this country does not mean there is no freedom. I left Canada not because of the that, it was that I was tired of living in a country where if I was not white, I would need to work 10 times harder to get to the same place as a Caucasian. I left because of the racism.

Archived