The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Minister of Public Safety announces $327.6 million to fight gangs and gun violence

-Vintage Canuck-

2 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

umm, they're in power? you cannot claim that making a political decision that only impacts the NDP is good leadership, sorry King thats the kind of thing you claimed to hate Clark over. When you are in power, you're in power, its on you. 

"Damage to their image" is a BS excuse and you know it.

The one thing I hope you'll see someday is that the project actually may be good for BC, particularly if Trump gets re-elected and tries to screw over BC with the Columba treaty. I'm sure you'd agree that power independence is an important goal. 

Why are you sure he would agree? You, him and so many others don't want energy independence. Don't you think having Trump and the Americans in control of our oil is dangerous?

4 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

umm, they're in power? you cannot claim that making a political decision that only impacts the NDP is good leadership, sorry King thats the kind of thing you claimed to hate Clark over. When you are in power, you're in power, its on you. 

"Damage to their image" is a BS excuse and you know it.

The one thing I hope you'll see someday is that the project actually may be good for BC, particularly if Trump gets re-elected and tries to screw over BC with the Columba treaty. I'm sure you'd agree that power independence is an important goal. 

I agree with you that we will have to wait for many years to really fully evaluate the cost  / benefit of the project.

Of course we are only speculating now.  I  as a  life long BCer am with you in that of course i hope it turns out positively.

I am sceptical but of course i want it to work on positively. Heh, i and all my kids will most likely be paying for it for quite some time....

Archived