The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hey CDC..Rank These D!

Nuxfanabroad

15 minutes ago, Green Building said:

471jXg8.png 

My camera didn't do such a hot job of picking up the light way back then, in fact it looks like a hot Polaroid, but I'd say quintessential is accurate. What's the name of the temple on the edge of the hill in Kyoto? Usually has a spotlight shooting up into the sky. That was a nice one to visit as well.

You're prob thinking of Kiyomizu-Dera, in the Higashi-yama(eastern mtn range) district..a little south-east of Gion.

Y'mean the one with the stage(attached to temple)?

7 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

You're prob thinking of Kiyomizu-Dera, in the Higashi-yama(eastern mtn range) district..a little south-east of Gion.

Y'mean the one with the stage(attached to temple)?

Yes, that's the one. I drank some water there but I think it's all worn off now so I'll have to return and recharge. 

1 hour ago, Green Building said:

Don't forget to give a hot second slap to a few of these puppies. The hot kombu broth that's been flavoured with mushrooms, leeks, and onion just takes the chill off and the meat dissolves in your mouth faster than cotton candy. Savourable moment.

3laemCI.png 

Drools

3 hours ago, Green Building said:

471jXg8.png 

My camera didn't do such a hot job of picking up the light way back then, in fact it looks like a hot Polaroid, but I'd say quintessential is accurate. What's the name of the temple on the edge of the hill in Kyoto? Usually has a spotlight shooting up into the sky. That was a nice one to visit as well.

Kinkaku-Ji...:)

Archived