The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anders Nilsson’s new mask

-Vintage Canuck-

Anders Nilsson's new mask  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, NUCKER67 said:

A bit of disco sparkle. Not sure how I feel about this, it almost looks unfinished. Don't care for the CCM on the front. Looks a little off-centre.

This.

Really like him as a goalie but the mask is Meh for me.

That being said I like it more Marky's Inception mask...the one when he's a guy wearing a mask of a guy wearing a mask/

11 hours ago, NUCKER67 said:

A bit of disco sparkle. Not sure how I feel about this, it almost looks unfinished. Don't care for the CCM on the front. Looks a little off-centre.

Since reading that the off centre is all I can see... looks like the blue line that forms the V over the CCM is a thicker line, and higher up than the other side.. point of the V and middle of CCM don't line up with the centre of the cage

12 hours ago, Davathor said:

Where's the flag to support his straight friends?

This is by far the dumbest thing I’ve ever read. 

“As of August 2016, 72 countries criminalize consensual sexual acts between adults of the same sex.” (International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association.)  

“In Canada in 2008, police-reported data found that approximately 10% of all hate crimes in the country were motivated by sexual orientation.” (Violence Based on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Bias: 2008 Hate Crime Survey.)  

But yeah, why does he feel the need to show support for gay people?

On 2017-11-20 at 1:18 PM, HerrDrFunk said:

Not a fan of the glitter but I'm actually digging the pen doodle bits.

Yup. I wish he'd done the whole mask that way.  Its already unique with the doodle effect but as a whole mask  it would have really stood out.  The glitter kind of steals the spotlight.

3 hours ago, The Game said:

This is by far the dumbest thing I’ve ever read. 

“As of August 2016, 72 countries criminalize consensual sexual acts between adults of the same sex.” (International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association.)  

“In Canada in 2008, police-reported data found that approximately 10% of all hate crimes in the country were motivated by sexual orientation.” (Violence Based on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Bias: 2008 Hate Crime Survey.)  

But yeah, why does he feel the need to show support for gay people?

So 90% of hate crimes were not based on sexual orientation? Looks like straight people need the support more than gays, we're apparently 9x more likely to be the victim of a hate crime.

Archived