The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Poll) summer signed Ufas best /worst

combover

Last summers UFAs best worst.   

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 11/24/2017 at 8:56 PM, oldnews said:

Gagner has been good.

42.2% offensive zone starts - only Sutter and Dorsett start in their own end more often.

48.8 corsi - not bad in that context.

On pace to score 30 points - good 3rd line production at 3rd line money.  Only 2 of 8 pts are pp.

52,31% in the faceoff circle.

Shooting percentage is low - bound to return to the mean = more production.

He's actually 5th on the team in hits - Dorsett is the only forward with more....

Not bad - can hope for more, but I'd say that you can't expect a lot more in a 3rd line role at relative money.  The rest of the UFA guys have been very good though, so Gagner becomes the default guy that people dump on.

Stop using logic.   It scares the children.

17 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Holm has done better than expected but he was left out too.   Has shown far more offensive flair than expected and is rounding into a top pairing guy in Utica - great progress for such a young D guy.

Right, again the limitation of the poll, I just went with the guys that were nhl regulars.

I honestly haven’t followed utica aside from some visits to the stats page. They really need to fix thier website. 

For some Adjusting to the North American game is a real challenge good to hear he’s progressing. 

Archived