The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]: Canucks vs Rangers, Sunday, November 26th, 2017 11 AM PST

Qwags

2 hours ago, Green Building said:

That sounds awesome, wish I could be there for a beer! I've wanted to go to Svalbard for a while now, but figure I have arctic I can check out here before traveling to Norway for. What do mainland Norwegianers think of that little village? Have you been?

From what I can tell most people seem to be fascinated by it. I’ve never been myself but there are plans to eventually get there. I live up north in Tromsø, so it’s only about a 2 hour flight from here. On a side note, my wife asked the other week what I thought about living there for a year. It would be interesting. And no taxes! 

Also, the arctic in Norway is extremely different than that in Canada. Fortunately, where I live, we get the Gulf Stream which keeps the winters at a reasonable temperature. 

1 hour ago, JamesB said:

Don't really see the problem with having a beer at 11:00 am. I will certainly have one if Danny gets to 1000 pts. That probably won't happen before noon anyway, and I think we can all agree that there is nothing wrong with a beer in the afternoon (like at 12:01 pm).

Still hoping to see Biega as a 4th line forward and Nilsson in goal.

That's the spirit! ::D

2 hours ago, afan said:

Green does not want to win if he again lets the goalie with only 1 regulation loss in 7 starts sit and the Sedins have over 17 mins of ice-time as in the Devils game. This team is managed by fools.

what kind of afan are you anyway? :unsure:

Going to miss this one. Wife bought me a Nordic spa day for my bday. Kind of bitter-sweet, perhaps the massage will be happening as Daniel makes history...

I hope the Nucks continue to bring-it but those Sunday Matinee games can be a big deception. A good test of team composure and at least it's a road game. 

I won't speculate on line combinations--too many variables--and I expect either goalie will give the team a chance to win. For me, that's on of the big surprises this year.     

GCG

8 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Coffee instead of beer.

Pajamas instead of shirt & jeans.

Go Canucks Go!

This is one on the very few games that I dont have wake up in the middle of the night to watch. ::D

9 PM start for me so I’m excited!

Go Canucks Go!

5 hours ago, afan said:

Green does not want to win if he again lets the goalie with only 1 regulation loss in 7 starts sit and the Sedins have over 17 mins of ice-time as in the Devils game. This team is managed by fools.

2 hours ago, CeeBee51 said:

what kind of afan are you anyway? :unsure:

Smells like one of the "realistic fans". The kind that exude the aroma of living under a bridge, never been washed.

9 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Coffee instead of beer.

Pajamas instead of shirt & jeans.

Go Canucks Go!

What are pajamas? I go with the suit I was born with, go commando!

Beer? It's 7:00PM somewhere in the world, good enough for me, just getting ready for the double header, Canucks then Seahawks and of course honorable mention to the really big guy in the sky.

One of them is winner for sure.

Archived