The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ducks apologize for 'insensitive' video featuring naked Kesler

nuckin_futz

There are a lot of fellers chiming in about the video and the world being "ultra sensitive" but the timing you have to admit is pretty bad. With all the sexual harassment allegations lately from people in Government and the entertainment business and the fact sexual harassment is so prevalent in society in general, being men most of us will never truly understand so it's easy for us to pretend things like this don't happen and it''s just a lighthearted video, it makes sense to remove it. Don't just shut down the other side without at least understanding where the other side is coming from.

2 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

There are a lot of fellers chiming in about the video and the world being "ultra sensitive" but the timing you have to admit is pretty bad. With all the sexual harassment allegations lately from people in Government and the entertainment business and the fact sexual harassment is so prevalent in society in general, being men most of us will never truly understand so it's easy for us to pretend things like this don't happen and it''s just a lighthearted video, it makes sense to remove it. Don't just shut down the other side without at least understanding where the other side is coming from.

I disagree. Being able to tell the differences and contexts is what is supposed to separate us from the rest of the kingdom.

I'm offended but just because it was terribly lame. If you want funny, look at the Luongo Schneider video or anything Bieksa ever said or did as a Canuck...thats funny.

Like Jerry Seinfeld said about Tim Watley, I'm not offended by the Jewish jokes, I'm offended as a comedian at the bad jokes.

55437305.jpg

Archived