The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VANCOUVER CANUCKS @ NEW YORK ISLANDERS | NOV.28 | 4:00PM | SNP | SN650 |

J-23

203nhl.jpg

TEAM STATS                                                                                                                              TEAM STATS:

RECORD: 14-7-2                                                                                                                          RECORD: 11-9-4

TEAM LEADERS:                                                                                                                       TEAM LEADERS:

GOALS: JONATHAN TAVARES - 15                                                                                       GOALS: BROCK BOESER - 11

ASSISTS: JOSH BAILEY - 23                                                                                                   ASSISTS: BROCK BOESER - 11

PO:INTS JOSH BAILEY - 28                                                                                                     POINTS: BROCK BOESER - 22

VANCOUVER CANUCKS:

Forwards

Player Headshot           Player Headshot        Player Headshot

Player Headshot            Player Headshot       Player Headshot

Player Headshot            Player Headshot          Player Headshot

Player Headshot           Player Headshot       Player Headshot

Defensive Pairings

Player Headshot                Player Headshot

Player Headshot              Player Headshot

Player Headshot              Player Headshot          

Goalies

Player Headshot                Player Headshot

NEW YORK ISLANDERS:

Forwards

image.png

Defensive Pairings

NICK LEDDY - JOHNNY BOYCHUK

CALVIN DE HAAN - ADAM PELECH

THOMAS HICKEY - SCOTT MAYFIELD

Goalies

JAROSLAV HALAK - THOMAS GREISS

A message to all NHL refs:

Image result for brock boeser memes

Image result for BROCK BOESER MEMES

Credit: Reddit.

"You got to look at some of those goals and laugh" - Matt Murray 2017.

Hoping Nilsson is starting this one.

And expecting a big game from the boys. Hope they come out hard after an undeserving defeat.

5-1 Canucks

Virtanen 

Daniel 

Stecher 

Boeser

Baertschi

Barzal with the lone goal for the Islanders.

21 minutes ago, combover said:

4-2 nyi

hope goldie draws in for brumistrov and nillson starts

Nice GDT from @J-23. I like the starting line-up projected in the GDT, with Goldy in the line-up. One very small point. When Edler and Pouliot play together I think Pouliot plays the right side (but I am not certain). With those three D-pairings it is hard to know which is the top pairing, the second pairing and the third pairing. I have them all (MDZ with Stecher, Hutton with Tanev, and Pouliot with Edler) at about the same level.

I am on the same page as combover in that I want to see Nilsson in the net (and of course also want goldie in for burmistrov).

This line-up looks good in terms of speed, skill, and defensive play. The only real hole I see is the lack of team toughness.

23 minutes ago, JamesB said:

Nice GDT from @J-23. I like the starting line-up projected in the GDT, with Goldy in the line-up. One very small point. When Edler and Pouliot play together I think Pouliot plays the right side (but I am not certain). With those three D-pairings it is hard to know which is the top pairing, the second pairing and the third pairing. I have them all (MDZ with Stecher, Hutton with Tanev, and Pouliot with Edler) at about the same level.

I am on the same page as combover in that I want to see Nilsson in the net (and of course also want goldie in for burmistrov).

This line-up looks good in terms of speed, skill, and defensive play. The only real hole I see is the lack of team toughness.

Pouliot has been playing on the right side for the past eight games with Edler. They are considered the "third" pairing, but Green likes to roll all three pairings. As for Goldobin, it seems like he won't be in for this game from the look of things in practice today.

Hope Boeser goes all Bossy like Bossy used to Boeser the Canucks. 

What a dick that Bossy. 

But now, Boeser will Boeser those Bossy loving buttwipes, and there will be a few extra hats laying around for those babies to boohoo their big Bossy tears into after Boeser rips them a new Bosshole with a hatty and shows them not only who's the Boes; but who's the boss.

Boes is boss. 

14 minutes ago, JamesB said:

Yeah I screwed up the defensive pairing sides.

22 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Hope Boeser goes all Bossy like Bossy used to Boeser the Canucks. 

What a dick that Bossy. 

But now, Boeser will Boeser those Bossy loving buttwipes, and there will be a few extra hats laying around for those babies to boohoo their big Bossy tears into after Boeser rips them a new Bosshole with a hatty and shows them not only who's the Boes; but who's the boss.

Boes is boss. 

Or do it like Orr.. As the Flow Flies

3we.gif?w=640&h=356

screen-shot-2017-11-22-at-6-13-26-pm.png

Archived