Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) philly @ van


combover

Recommended Posts

Forward lines I would like to see tonight:

 

Sedin Sedin Eriksson- Been good, yes their minutes will likely go up with Horvat injury

Baertschi Granlund Boeser- Granny gives them a good 2way C option...better than Gagner imo

Goldobin Burmistrov Vanek- Try the 2 russians together see what happens, Vanek is a veteran presence

Gaunce Gagner Virtanen- Seems like a decent line, would like to see more physicality from the wingers though

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

you never know. Ganger has shown flashes of offensive capability over his career and having Goldy and Boeser as line mates might be just what he needs. I'm more concerned on the defensive side.... we may not win more than 30% of our face offs tonight. 

Yup, and the PK .And shutting down the opposition's top players 5v5.

 

Sutter can't get healthy fast enough.

 

There's also the likely problem that teams are now going to be able to key more on the Sedins as well which is bound to have a negative effect on their recent resurgence.

 

AKA, Bo out = not good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Yup, and the PK .And shutting down the opposition's top players 5v5.

 

Sutter can't get healthy fast enough.

 

There's also the likely problem that teams are now going to be able to key more on the Sedins as well which is bound to have a negative effect on their recent resurgence.

 

AKA, Bo out = not good.

A lot of its going to have to fall to Loui, so he might see a big bump in d-zone time too. 

 

I think the team has a good chance of weathering this and staying in the wildcard hunt since Bo's injury falls over Christmas break and that week off  too I think but someone is going to have to step up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

A lot of its going to have to fall to Loui, so he might see a big bump in d-zone time too. 

 

I think the team has a good chance of weathering this and staying in the wildcard hunt since Bo's injury falls over Christmas break and that week off  too I think but someone is going to have to step up. 

nsSptzZ.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

I think I'll wait a game or two before declaring the season is over without Bo. 

Could be season ending, unless they are not rebuilding and going all out for a playoff spot, he should take all the time he needs and then some, he is one of the key pieces of the future.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, IbanezRG said:

well at least bo can relax and bang his girlfriend steady for a few weeks before going back to work.

 

sucks for the team though.

Pretty sure this comment is much inappropriate than saying the f word in cdc warning maybe?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Although Bo's injury sucks this shouldn't sink us, in fact I am willing to bet it does the opposite.  Hank, Gags, and Granny all need to step up and I think they're up to that challenge.

 

5-3 Nucks

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Plsdontdoit said:

Pretty sure this comment is much inappropriate than saying the f word in cdc warning maybe?

Probably but no one likes a tattletale.

maxresdefault.jpg.6910bf541a72156aadc2e2316f3b498a.jpg

 

6 minutes ago, TheGuardian_ said:

Could be season ending, unless they are not rebuilding and going all out for a playoff spot, he should take all the time he needs and then some, he is one of the key pieces of the future.

Chicken little much? Six weeks would put him back in mid-January. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, IbanezRG said:

well at least bo can relax and bang his girlfriend steady for a few weeks before going back to work.

 

sucks for the team though.

Ha, yes there will be plenty of time for coitus.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...