The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) philly @ van

combover

11 minutes ago, Where'd Luongo? said:

Horvat just had to go back to Ontario to get his "stuff".

5a29dc18db7ce_secretstuff.gif.3de46da5b9689b8bbef011f4fe1f188c.gif

"lil squirt from virt wouldn't hurt"

That never gets old... :lol:

Everyone on the roster tonight needs to give it an extra squirt. 

4 hours ago, SergioMomesso said:

Green is going with the hot hand. 1 goal against in the last 120 minutes gets Markstrom the start. 

beware reversion to the mean.  Although Marky likes a steady diet of work and was capable of going on crazy runs with the Comets.    

I'm extra excited about this game.  In true bi polar CDC fashion either we walk away from the game shaking our heads woe is us, no Bo, or we fist pump and say holy crap these boys aren't going away quietly this year.  The flyers have a decent lineup and that first line can score.  Gaunce better have his A shut down game on.    

If only the crowd was extra juiced up because the boys may need to feed off some energy.  

6 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Right. Can't believe I forgot about these legend players.

Ah you said same line. Those guys were both centers.... I read your comment and saw "same team" 

my bad.... but that was the last season we had 2 ruskies onside (pun intended) 

4 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I just realized the Canucks don't have a back-to-back game until the second week of January. I could see Nilsson getting a couple of starts before that.

the way those two are playing you can flip a coin really; going to get some solid backstopping 

5 minutes ago, darkpoet said:

Ah you said same line. Those guys were both centers.... I read your comment and saw "same team" 

my bad.... but that was the last season we had 2 ruskies onside (pun intended) 

Fedor Fedorov's second point which was the last point of his career came from a goal scored by Artem Chubarov, so I assume they were both on the ice during that play. ;)

Its a team game so it comes down to the boys digging deep and new clutch guys coming through with points with bigger minutes ...even if bo had 0g and 1a all year his asset to us right now is his ability on faceoffs lets hope gagne shines in this next few weeks we need posession 

2-1 shootout win 

Archived