Replaced by:

Gagner           52.38

Sedin              46.23

Burmistrov    50.94

Granlund        41.59

Just a drop of 2 percentage points, not 20%

I was being dramatic. 

5 minutes ago, Nancouver said:

Really want to see Jake step up and snipe a couple tonight.

Kind of a tall order, wouldn't you say?  I mean, he's only scored 3 goals this season.

I would be delighted if he 'stepped up' and had some great hits and maybe got an assist. 

Losing Hovat will hurt but injuries to key players can help in developing players because now the coaches have to trust someone else. Losing Sutter has given more key minutes to the Granlund line. Both Gaunce and Virtanen have benefited from receiving more key minutes. Missing two of our top centers will hurt.

2 hours ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

Goldobin - Burmistrov - Boeser

Sedin - Sedin - Eriksson

Baertschi - Gagner - Vanek

Gaunce - Granlund - Virtanen

Alright Burmi, prove you can do it! Despite having rookies on his wing, that's the golden ticket on this team. 

Win it for BO!

The Hunt for Red Brocktober begins tonight.

4-3 Canucks

Philedalphia with 2 goals through the first 30 minutes of the game and then we comeback and score 4 goals in the last 30 minutes. 

Goldobin, Virtanen, Gaunce, and Burmistrov with the goals.

23 minutes ago, higgyfan said:

Kind of a tall order, wouldn't you say?  I mean, he's only scored 3 goals this season.

I would be delighted if he 'stepped up' and had some great hits and maybe got an assist. 

I didn't say he probably would lol just would be nice. Jake has played great lately and has the skill to score, no reason why he couldn't score a couple 

6 hours ago, Rocksterh8 said:

I understand that, but don't understand why, when that line has not done much being together.

The Gaunce / Granlund / Jake line has taken over as the significant shut down line. Playing top match ups.

Green has commented after the last two games that he liked their energy, liked their jump & that they were skating.  Green has shown a clear pattern that his matchup line is an important strategic element of his game plan.  And he played them, I think (?) 15 minutes a night.

You may think they're not that exciting.  Green also commended them after each of the last two games. I guess your idea of ''much'' is different than the coach. He might break it up to play Granlund with Brock & Boeser?  But it should not detract from anything. Nor would I be surprised, would even bet we will see;

Baertschi / Gagner / Brock

Danny / Hank / Loui

Gaunce / Granlund / Jake

Goldobin / Burmistrov / Vanek

12 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

The Gaunce / Granlund / Jake line has taken over as the significant shut down line. Playing top match ups.

Green has commented after the last two games that he liked their energy, liked their jump & that they were skating.  Green has shown a clear pattern that his matchup line is an important strategic element of his game plan.  And he played them, I think (?) 15 minutes a night.

You may think they're not that exciting.  Green also commended them after each of the last two games. I guess your idea of ''much'' is different than the coach. He might break it up to play Granlund with Brock & Boeser?  But it should not detract from anything. Nor would I be surprised, would even bet we will see;

Baertschi / Gagner / Brock

Danny / Hank / Loui

Gaunce / Granlund / Jake

Goldobin / Burmistrov / Vanek

Granlund showed last year (19 goals ) he is much more than just a shut down player, Green is holding back his offensive ability on that line and he should be given a chance to show his offensive prowness. 

Archived