The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Seattle to begin season ticket drive, aiming for 2021 entry to NHL

Rate this topic

HerrDrFunk

19 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

If they really do run with Kraken I could see it incorporated into their game intro 

There's just too many publicity, game intro, product etc tie ins to not do it. It simply makes too much sense.

I still think WE could do FAR better with our pre-game spectacle. We don't utilize Johny Canuck or how terrifying orcas can be, or the massive "Hollywood North" talent base we have at our fingertips near enough IMO.

The game intro should be a min-spectacle/theatre.

• 7 months later...
On 3/6/2018 at 6:33 PM, BowtieCanuck said:

Personally I hope they go with Totems. Makes sense for the market, the original logo would work perfectly and a jersey layout like this one would be perfect and classy.

DQYHpAPVAAAGr1b.jpg

HOW CAN I PURCHASE ONE OF THESE GREEN JERSEYS?   IS ANYONE MANUFACTURING THEM?  I KNOW THE FRANCHISE IS NOW THE "KRAKEN" BUT I'D STILL WEAR THE HELL OUT OF THIS JERSEY...DOES ANYONE KNOW?  THANKS!

• 2 months later...

I select my seat tomorrow.  I am interested in a half season - Blueline (Montreal, Boston, and Chicago).  I really like Montreal and would love to see to see them play in Seattle.  I emailed my account rep asking if they are going to offer 5-10 game packages.  I am interested in that, but if they are not going to be offering them, then I will select a half season. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, brilac said:

I select my seat tomorrow.  I am interested in a half season - Blueline (Montreal, Boston, and Chicago).  I really like Montreal and would love to see to see them play in Seattle.  I emailed my account rep asking if they are going to offer 5-10 game packages.  I am interested in that, but if they are not going to be offering them, then I will select a half season. 

I picked half seasons reds, the $50 seats in 216

• Like 1

Just now, BCNeil said:

I picked half seasons reds, the $50 seats in 216

Nice! I may consider upper bowl.  The tickets are a little pricey.  I think they are pricer than the Canucks.  I am certain that I paid less for my Canucks tickets per ticket when I had the Ice Pack for the lower bowl. 

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, brilac said:

Nice! I may consider upper bowl.  The tickets are a little pricey.  I think they are pricer than the Canucks.  I am certain that I paid less for my Canucks tickets per ticket when I had the Ice Pack for the lower bowl. 

Yes quite a bit more than comparable Canuck tickets.  The upper bowl close to center ice are the best value left.  

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, brilac said:

you going to turn into a seattle fan now lol :P

Just now, BCNeil said:

Yes quite a bit more than comparable Canuck tickets.  The upper bowl close to center ice are the best value left.  

I will keep that in mind when I select my seat tomorrow.  Depending on the difference in price tomorrow - lower and upper bowl, I may go with the upper bowl. 

Just now, brilac said:

I was thinking today how I am a Habs and Canucks fan and how that would be hard to change. If Seattle acquired Carey Price, I may think differently. 

haha thats crazy, habs are my 2nd team too, just so much of my family up island are die hard fans also carey price is the man.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TNucks1 said:

haha thats crazy, habs are my 2nd team too, just so much of my family up island are die hard fans also carey price is the man.

The Bell Centre is a divine place to be! Especially during the Playoffs! I once sat behind the net in row 2, and I was wowed by Carey Price. 

4 hours ago, BCNeil said:

That should be a good view.  Looks like full seasons sold out just today.

Yeah and it was a reasonable price.  The lower bowl is pricey. I had a virtual session with my account rep and was looking at the lower bowl, and the prices were a bit much, and especially for a new team that we don't know if they are going to be a good or not and the players Seattle will draft. 

Edited by brilac

• 5 weeks later...

Looking forward to this year 2021, that the Canucks will finally have the Seattle Kraken  as our rival

Hopefully whoever did this New Years gig at the Space Needle last night is part of the Kraken!

Do yourself a favour, check it out!

Edited by Mackcanuck
  • Thanks 1