The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Philadelphia Flyers vs. Vancouver Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

6 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“We let their offence get going by taking too many penalties. We couldn’t stay out of the box and they made us pay.” - Gagner

Okay folks, time to grab the pitchforks and torches.

Let's gEd'ler!

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

What about the "SHUTOUTS."

I'll pop in for the magic time if need be. Or I'm thinking of who I can pass my magic off to for the next three weeks. Its a big responsibility, have to think carefully who I can give it to and who will take care of it while I'm away. 

Umm yea i think we are going to go on a scoreless spree for some time and playoff hopes are finished.  Edler needs to be traded asap and we need to bring up another superstar like horvat who can create some offense and score while he is out ? Who do you all have in mind that can do horvats job? My 2 cents:) With that offensive performance we are going to be in a lot of trouble. And ffs can we hit the net ?

16 minutes ago, Darius71 said:

Two of your centers are out, its gonna be tough.  If Tanev is injured again, its gonna be even uglier.

It's not because our centers are out as much as it is that Edler is in.  The guy singlehandedly turned the momentum and killed any chance for the team to win with lazy, selfish penalties and general sloppy play.  Trade him or send him to Utica.  Maybe Gagne can accompany him so he doesn't get lonely.

Archived