The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

We are fans of an Incredible Organization

ReggieBush

Just wanted to share this special video. We truly do root for a class organization and when I see videos like this, it makes me proud to be a fan of the Canucks. This kid will never forget this day for as long as he lives. He got to skate on the ice with 2 future HOFers, on the same ice were the Golden Goal happened, and where the Canucks will win their first Stanley Cup (hopefully). This video made my day.

Go Canucks Go

The Canucks do so much in the community, a lot we never know about. My mom and sister both have worked for charities and have dealt with the Canucks organization and anytime they’ve been asked to, they’ve done something. In 95 my hockey team held a fundraiser to raise money that was all going to a charity of our choice and I won the opportunity to choose which charity to donate to. When the team found out how much I had raised and that I had chosen to donate to Canucks place they gave me tickets for a Canucks game and afterwards got to walk around the dressing room and have all the players sign a team stick and jersey that they gave me. There was Linden, McLean, Bure, Ronning it was a highlight of my life. I’m proud to be a Canucks fan and always will be

I love this organization to the core. I'm moving to southern Ontario in a week and people actually ask me if still

going to cheer for the Canucks, I just give them 1 giant raised eyebrow stare for like 1 uncomfortable minute...

They do a ton for so many its ridonkulous  how much they donate.

True 'dat. The Canucks organization has always been prominent in their community. My only b*tch is the hockey side of things at times. Especially with the some of the bonehead decisions that occurred in the late 90's. More bonehaed decisions yet to come I'm sure.  That being said.............

Through thick and thin. I'll alway be a Canucks fan. 

7 hours ago, Shirotashi said:

I love this organization to the core. I'm moving to southern Ontario in a week and people actually ask me if still

going to cheer for the Canucks, I just give them 1 giant raised eyebrow stare for like 1 uncomfortable minute...

They do a ton for so many its ridonkulous  how much they donate.

Image result for people's eyebrow gif

Archived