The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sven Baertschi out 4-6 weeks with fractured jaw

Roberts

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

So the Canucks will be without two of their top three scorers for the next six weeks. Ouch.

Not like they are missing Getslaf and Kesler.

Couldn't be worse timing though, both him and Horvat estimated to be coming back within a week or so of the TDL. Could affect the thought process around then.

If going all out for a playoff spot then, the Nucks are buyers and giving up the future. They could/should be within 8 points of a wild card spot so would that make they buyers or sellers?

I happen to think they are going all out for a playoff spot. The now and letting the future happen as it may.

9 minutes ago, TheGuardian_ said:

Couldn't be worse timing though, both him and Horvat estimated to be coming back within a week or so of the TDL. Could affect the thought process around then.

If going all out for a playoff spot then, the Nucks are buyers and giving up the future. They could/should be within 8 points of a wild card spot so would that make they buyers or sellers?

I happen to think they are going all out for a playoff spot. The now and letting the future happen as it may.

With these injuries, there's a very small chance we are in the race by February.

2 minutes ago, TheGuardian_ said:

The trade deadline is February 26th, 2018..........how is that 4 to 6 weeks away? I guess it just fits your theory of the Canucks being buyers at the deadline. It is actually about 11 weeks if you're really interested.

34 minutes ago, TheGuardian_ said:

I think you need to work on your bait.

Do you base this on the Jim Dowd deal lol?

I think you are either way off the mark and haven't been paying attention the past few years, or you're just doing what minus hunters do.

Archived