The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nashville Predators vs. Vancouver Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

all the Guddy haters are in hiding right now. This is life without toughness in the lineup. Hartnell poking Stecher's eyes, Virtanen getting jumped. no push back from the team on HOME ice in a 7-1 blowout. :angry: If i'm JB, i'd be signing Guddy to that extension after this game cause it will only get worse when we bring in Petersson/Dahlen and possibly Gaudette next year. 

We need to insert some toughness into the lineup. I feel like every team just pushes us around because they know we won't do anything, especially with the likes of Gudbranson out. Like how can Del Zotto and Stetcher just stand there when someone takes a shot at them? Show some pride.

1 minute ago, oldnews said:

Definite suspension for Subban.

Blindside sucker.

Cowardly, punk move.

NHL probably will do nothing because it's Canucks.  It should be one gamer if we were a Habs or Rangers or wearing other logo that is not Canucks logo.   Maybe they should remove the letterhead Vancouver on the jersey.  

1 minute ago, 250Integra said:

We need to insert some toughness into the lineup. I feel like every team just pushes us around because they know we won't do anything, especially with the likes of Gudbranson out. Like how can Del Zotto and Stetcher just stand there when someone takes a shot at them? Show some pride.

They don't care. It's sad.

1 minute ago, 250Integra said:

Thought DZ was one of our only guys to show a bit of backbone throughout the game. Otherwise, totally agree with you. 

Archived