The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Favourite Canucks of all time!

CanadianRugby

I used to say Bure with no hesitation but now when asked Bodacious is making me hesitate just a few seconds.

#1 Bure #2 Bodacious #3 Bertuzzi #4 Jovanovski #5 Odjick #6 Rypien #7 The big Irishman #8 Mogilny #9 Linden 

#10 Naslund

#11 Sedins #12 Smyl #13 Brodeur #14 Loungo #15 Mitchell #16 Salo  #17 Bieksa #18 Benning #19 McLean #20 Tiger

Honourable mentions for top 20 Russ n Geoff Courtnall, Momesso, G.Brown, Brashear, Garrett, Kesler, Hedican, Aucoin, Nedved, Larionov, Morrison, Cox, Hirsh, Robson,  Crawford, Lumme, Burrows, S.Walker, Malholtra, T.Green, Öhlund, Boeser, Ronning

16 hours ago, Alflives said:

Easy choice:

7C6E61ED-33AA-4FD4-BD1A-B30677A9A278.jpeg

Those old Canuck blues and the old Northlands helmet were beautiful. If the Stick In Rink colours were not inverted and the green were lighter like it is now, those jerseys would've been sweet. 

Nevertheless, you could never go wrong "Super Pest".

Clearly I never saw Pavel play... but didn't he turn his back on the city and franchise? I know he didn't get paid or something something... but still. I don't respect players leaving that much... 

It's very difficult to do a Top 3... I'm gonna give a vote to the COOKER! Because he's underrated and deserves some love. 

In no particular order... my list is below

Choice 1: Matt Cooke... The Cooker... The Enigma... Mr Clutch ... Mr Cashing in with 5.6 seconds to go. 

Image result for matt cooke flames

Choice 2: I'd say both Sedins but it's not really fair to compare gods to mortals. So I will leave the greatest 1-2 punch in the history of sports off this list. So I'll go with a beauty that didn't make the list either... Brendan Morrison... BMO! So many clutch moments from BMO... he was such a joy to watch. Incredible human off the ice as well. Not to mention, arguably the the best looking guy in the NHL during his peak. Still man crushing him through my twenties... 

(Really hurts not having room for Bert and Nazzy here too) 

Image result for brendan morrison

Choice 3: There's many guys that deserve top 3 honours ... giving it to Burr though... on the ice, off the ice, during his sleep... he personified what it meant to be a Canuck for over a decade. 

Image result for alex burrows slay 

Yeah okay for me its

this guy, this guy and this this guy

I was lucky enough to see Gino and Trevor play in my short time in Vancouver.  A warrior and a leader. They both made people leave their seats.

Burrows personifies everything I think a person should represent..... talent, heart and loyalty. ( a non factor but my last name is Burrows and I was born on the 14th so it was a no brainer he resonated with me.)

Odjick-Shirtless.png

Trev.jpeg

Alex.jpeg

There are others, I could list at least another 12 players, but you have to draw the line. If you want the ones that make me want to call myself a Canuck then it s these 3 without a doubt.

Archived