The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Celebrity Dead Pool 2018

nuckin_futz

7 hours ago, canuckpuckluck15 said:

Hey Nuckin I think you missed Devin Lima on my list, thats 5 for me for the year too!

Oh my God it's my own personal Steve Harvey moment. This is what happens when you calculate the totals at 4 am when you can't sleep.

@smithers joe and @canuckpuckluck15  both had 5 stiffs each. So we have a tie. Tie breaker rule dictates the winner will be the one with the lowest collective ages of death.

The breakdown is as follows :

canuckpuckluck15 - Billy Graham 99, George Bush Sr. 94, Stan Lee 95, Stephen Hawking 76, Devin Lima 41  total ages = 405 years

smithers joe - Burt Reynolds 82, George Bush Sr. 94, Barbara Bush 92, Nanette Fabrey 97, Billy Graham 99    total ages = 464 years

So the winner of the CDC Celebrity Dead pool 2018 is @canuckpuckluck15

My apologies to @smithers joe . I'll be rewarding you with a prize anyway. I think being runner up in a tie breaker is worth a Cliff Ronning rookie card.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2018 at 11:43 AM, nuckin_futz said:

Oh my God it's my own personal Steve Harvey moment. This is what happens when you calculate the totals at 4 am when you can't sleep.

@smithers joe and @canuckpuckluck15  both had 5 stiffs each. So we have a tie. Tie breaker rule dictates the winner will be the one with the lowest collective ages of death.

The breakdown is as follows :

canuckpuckluck15 - Billy Graham 99, George Bush Sr. 94, Stan Lee 95, Stephen Hawking 76, Devin Lima 41  total ages = 405 years

smithers joe - Burt Reynolds 82, George Bush Sr. 94, Barbara Bush 92, Nanette Fabrey 97, Billy Graham 99    total ages = 464 years

So the winner of the CDC Celebrity Dead pool 2018 is @canuckpuckluck15

My apologies to @smithers joe . I'll be rewarding you with a prize anyway. I think being runner up in a tie breaker is worth a Cliff Ronning rookie card.

thank you good fellow. congrats to canuckpuckluck. 

Archived