The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

A Sexy Magnet ?!

Nuxfanabroad

13 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Hmm..that's all witty, irreverent, seemingly up-to-date, & ultra-cool..but that sort of thing is relying upon other's notions, ensuring you maintain a weak & lazy mind. Challenge yourself to develop your own ideas..& further, have the balls to put them out clearly for other's analysis.

My premise here is simple. We're quickly becoming a more attractive destination, which may increase the speed of our announced "rebuild" beyond most posters expectations.

If you'd like to refute that, I'd be interested to hear your insights.

If you wanna pose like a 'too-cool-for-this' jerk..thanks for trying to make that interesting(even if it's a dumbed-down society's, half-assed, weak attempt at witty culture).

Cheerio, ol' boy..a good day to you!

8 hours ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Hmm..that's all witty, irreverent, seemingly up-to-date, & ultra-cool..but that sort of thing is relying upon other's notions, ensuring you maintain a weak & lazy mind. Challenge yourself to develop your own ideas..& further, have the balls to put them out clearly for other's analysis.

My premise here is simple. We're quickly becoming a more attractive destination, which may increase the speed of our announced "rebuild" beyond most posters expectations.

If you'd like to refute that, I'd be interested to hear your insights.

If you wanna pose like a 'too-cool-for-this' jerk..thanks for trying to make that interesting(even if it's a dumbed-down society's, half-assed, weak attempt at witty culture).

Cheerio, ol' boy..a good day to you!

Dahlin would probably be excited about playing with Pettersson. Euro players love the city too. So yup I can see it. 

Not sure the players themselves aside from maybe Subban who loves his picture taken, paruse team photos once they hit UFA status looking for the best looking teams and adding that to the pro section when making a decision.

Then again when Sopel was in town we could have used a few more to push us over the top so what do I know.

Archived