The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Made a small Camila Cabello & Lauren Jauregui Edit! (FIRST POST)

Incisive

Hey guys! I am new to this forum, and am very happy to announce that this is my first post! 

I'm an editor, wanting to improve! So please, if you can, leave feedback about my videos, and how I can improve! Hoping I can get in touch with some of you guys and be friends! Go Canucks Go!

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I do like Cabello’s song “Havana”.  It’s got a good rhythm for sure.  Haven’t heard of the other girl though.  

Definitely agree with: GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Havana was amazing!! Lauren is another Fifth Harmony member. Camila was very good friends with her, until she left. Since then, there have been major shade between the two.

11 hours ago, Incisive said:

Havana was amazing!! Lauren is another Fifth Harmony member. Camila was very good friends with her, until she left. Since then, there have been major shade between the two.

I’m not familiar with Fifth Harmony.  I’m guessing it’s a group of girl singers, like the Supremes from my generation?  I must search them up, and listen to their songs.  My radio, when not on Canuck’s games, is on 94.5 FM.  I enjoy the popular music, and “Havana” is often played.  

27 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I’m not familiar with Fifth Harmony.  I’m guessing it’s a group of girl singers, like the Supremes from my generation?  I must search them up, and listen to their songs.  My radio, when not on Canuck’s games, is on 94.5 FM.  I enjoy the popular music, and “Havana” is often played.  

Haha yes! Very similar to The Supremes! 94.5 plays Camila a lot! Sometimes even Fifth Harmony songs. There's this one song, it's called "Work from Home" 94.5 often plays it from time to time. Maybe you'll recognize it if you listen to it on YouTube :D

Archived