The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

We need to change our GOAL HORN in order to win the CUP

GoCanucksGo!

33 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Goal horn isn't our first concern imo.

What has to go is the GD chelsea dagger crap.  No Hawks songs in our building ffs - unless we're trolling the Hawks themselves.  Every other opponent - get that shizz out of here.

Bring back our own identity, or create our own new one - but no leftovers from our rivals, thanks.

Um.......?

1 minute ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Yeah, well if nothing else, at least you don't have to worry about Chelsea Dagger being played as our goal song.

I'm not the only person who heard it repeatedly - that or half the GDT were humouring my dementia.

I think if you watch that game again, and the last few, you'll find Chelsea creeping in repeatedly

9 minutes ago, oldnews said:

I heard that song numerous times after goals last night - maybe it's more than 'tone deaf'.

If it was last night, it might have been to stick to the Blackhawks. It's not our goal song though.

4 minutes ago, oldnews said:

st Louis game as well.

I hope you guys are right, but.....

Really? Hmm. I didn't notice.

For that goal at least, it's the song that @HerrDrFunk posted. That's the only goal song I've heard all season personally.

Edit: Oh...The songs sound similar. That might be why you're hearing Chelsea Dagger.

6 minutes ago, oldnews said:

so, tone deaf it is.  I'll listen to them later when I get a chance.

oldnews! you are probably like me and still watching the games on one of these....stereo sound is not a strong point!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHRC6qvjBnbrCxsQp8xrY

Whether it be The Whip or Chelsea Dagger, both have run their course.

Same as how Gary Glitter was played everywhere in the late '80s to mid 90's. Things get old after a while.

ps, I apologize in advance but I felt that this had to be done:P

Archived