The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tkachuk vs Kesler

CanadianRugby

I don’t hate Kesler. I don’t like how his tenure in Vancouver ended but I respect the hell out of him as a player.

Tkachuk is scum. I don’t say that because he plays for the Flames, when we passed on him in the draft I was incredibly relieved. He might be able to score but he’s quickly becoming Matt Cooke 2.0

I've no hate for Kes at all, he was one of my favourite Canucks during his tenure here and I still root for him in Anaheim. I don't like how his time here ended but he wore his heart on his sleeve and battled hard in our jersey for years. He was a big piece for us through the most dominant years we've ever had.

Nice to see him take it to Tkachuk.

Would the Canucks draft 6'3" 200 lbs Brady Tkachuk if he was available at the 2018 draft?  Rated in the top 5-7 top 2018 draft prospects.

He is a tougher, bigger, stronger power forward than his brother. He scored today to tie the game against Canada.  Imagine a 6'3", 225 lbs Derek Dorset with a scoring touch.

His father maxed out at 6'2" and 235 lbs, 1201 NHL games, 538 goals, 527 assists, 1065 points and 2219 Penalty minutes. 

15 minutes ago, stanleysteamersmyl said:

His father maxed out at 6'2" and 235 lbs, 1201 NHL games, 538 goals, 527 assists, 1065 points and 2219 Penalty minutes. 

ya he maxed out alright  it used to be he couldn't get his swell head thru a door way  now he just cant get thru one at all.....

Keith-Tkachuk-fat.jpg

Archived